𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓸

Corbyn Besson

"You what!?"The brunette in front of me exclaimed.I rolled my eyes, annoyed.What I told him wasn't that crazy."I said I will let you hurt me all you want if you let Daniel alone."I repeated.

Mark studied my face, looking for something."Why?"He asked confused.I sighed."Because I'll do anything to keep him happy!He doesn't deserve anything of this!You don't know the amount of times I've had to hold him because he was crying!Because he was breaking!Because of you!You don't know how heartbreaking it is!"I screamed, mad that he didin't notice how much damage he did.

His face was filled with guilt for a second, but soon returned to the hard stare he wears everyday."Ok.This will be fun, pretty boy"He smirked.I nodded while rolling my eyes.I started making my way to my car."We will start tomorrow!"He shouted.I mentally groaned.

And to think he had an heart for a second.

You will probably think I'm crazy letting some psycho boy beat me up just so he won't touch Daniel. But it's the only thing I can do to keep him safe.The pain I feel when that asshole punches me isn't anything compare to the amount of pain I feel when I see him breaking.

Him.My little angel.

The punches Mark throws don't even let a scar, but every single tear that slips out of my little angel's blue orbs is like a bullet shot right at my heart.Just thinking about him crying makes my heart die a little.I'll do anything to keep him safe.

Even if it means I'll need to take his place.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Holaaa
I'm back.I know this chapter is short but I'm too lazy to write more.But, I'll update later;)Btw I've started writing my new Dorbyn book, Strangers.Go check it out!

Do you think Corbyn did the right thing by doing this deal with Mark?

-P