𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮

Jack Avery

It's been a week.A week since Mark broke into Daniel's house and tried to kidnap Daniel.A week since Corbyn REALLY beat the shit out of Mark.A week since Daniel sleeps in Corbyn's bed and Corbyn stays up to make sure he is ok.

I can see why Daniel is scared.That guy is a psychopath.

It's Friday and we are having a sleepover at my house.We as in Zach, Daniel, Corbyn and me.Yay.

It was my idea, since I know that Daniel and Corbyn are going through a tough time.I'm gonnna make them relax a little bit.They deserve it.We are going to skate and then have dinner at Mc Donald's.But before that we need to survive school.

Time skip till lunch time

The first half of the day was calm, with Mark keeping his distance.Right now me, Zach and Daniel are in our lunch table, waiting for Corbyn.

"I need to go to the bathroom, be right back."Daniel told us, getting up.We nodded and he went off.10 minutes later Corbyn joined us."Hey guys"He said, sitting down."Where's Dani?"He asked, looking around."Bathroom"I simply said.He looked alarmed."How long ago did he leave?"He asked.

"10 minutes ago, a little longer" Zach replied."Okay-"He sighed."I'm gonna look for him."He got up and left.

   Corbyn Besson

I walked towards the nearest boy bathroom, hearing whimpers.Oh no.I walked in and what I saw didin't please me.

Daniel.Against a wall.Held by Mark.Kissing his neck.

I saw Daniel look at me, nothing but fear on his eyes.He was holding back tears.The sight made my heart cry out in pain.I put my fingers on my lips as a sign for him to keep silent.He nodded slightly and quickly shut his eyes, trying to keep silent.I went behind Mark, trying to find a way of scaring the boy but not killing him.I might hate the boy but I'm not a murder.

So, I pulled him by the shirt and put my arm around his neck, pulling him back.I heard Daniel sigh in relief at this, while I tightened my grip on Mark."What did I tell you, Marky?Or you leave him alone or I'll beat the shit out of you"I growled.

"And what did I tell you, pretty boy?I ain't gonna stop trying"I could hear his smirk.I sighed."Meet me after school at the oak tree"I whispered at him.He nodded slightly and I let him go.And off he ran.I looked at Daniel and pulled him into a tight hug.My heart broke even more when I heard him sob.This wasn't fair.He deserved better.Much better.

I pulled him closer (if that's possible) and rocked us."Awww baby I'm so sorry"He just shooked his head."'S not your fault"

"But I could had stopped it"I muttered."And you did"He said, pulling away and kissing my cheek.I smiled cheekily."Awww come oooon"I started, pouting."If you're gonna kiss me kiss me fully"I said playfully.He giggles and kissed me.

We pulled away but there was still something on my mind."Did he hurt you?"I whispered.He looked down and showed me his neck.There was the 7 faded hickeys that were all a pinkish colour, the ones I gave him on the party.

But there was something else.

There, in the middle of the others, was a big, red hickey that was still fresh.You could probably hear my heart brake.My face was starting to hit up, jaw clenching.But when I looked at Daniel my face softened.He had his eyes shut tightly, lip trembling.

And there is when I noticed.

I shouldn't be mad at Mark, I should feel sorry for Daniel.Because he was the one that had to go through that.He was the one who had to fight back tears.He was the one breaking.

I got closer and felt him tense.But all I did was kiss the mark sweetly.I then grabbed his jaw and moved it slightly towards me.I kissed him slowly, slow enough for me to feel fireworks and butterflies on my belly.I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I'm not mad, honey.I just didin't like what he did."I explained, caressing his cheek.He sighed."I know"

"What do you want to do about it?Do you wanna cover it up?"I questioned.He nodded.I took off my sweatshirt and put it on him.He snuggled into it."There you go"I whispered, loving how it looked on him.

corbynbesson                                                      ...   

❤️ Liked by imzachherron, seaveydaniel and 164

❤️ Liked by imzachherron, seaveydaniel and 164.752 others
corbynbesson Find another one cause he belongs to me💙

                       tagged:seavydaniel

view all 58.577 comments

jackavery aaaaahhhh ID🎉🎉🎉

seaveydaniel all yours love💚By the way why do I loom like a 5 year old
    imzachherron  cause you are

jonahmarais damn this friendSHIP

seaveydaniel                                                         ...

❤️ liked by jonahmarais, anna.seavey and 176.083
others
seaveydaniel  Everything feels right since you came along💚

                      tagged:corbynbesson

view all 60.967 comments

corbynbesson  ilyyyyy💙💙

anna.seavey I need a bf
      jonahmarais hey

jackavery Jonah did u just-

seaveydaniel  jonahmarais back off

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Holaaaa
I'm backkk:) There are just a few chapters left, but don't worry I already have an idea 4 another fanfic;)

-P