𝓢𝓮𝓲𝓼

Daniel Seavey

We got to Corbyn's house and were both welcomed with a hug from her mom."Daniel, love, nice to see you!Wow, you've changed a lot!You look really attractive!Corbyn, sweety, why aren't you like Daniel?"His mother asked looking at him.I laughed and he crossed his arms over his chest.He then pouted.Gosh, he's adorable.

"Mom I can't look like Daniel, he's too perfect!"He argued.Has he seen himself?"His moms laughed."It was a joke, Bean.You don't look that bad."She jokes again.This time we all laughed while Corbyn tried to looked hurt.We got to his room and I was hit by all the memories we had there.Time flies by.I then spotted his guitar.The guitar.I picked it up while he sat on his bed, watching me.

I started playing a song we both wrote in 7th grade.Together.It's called Falling.(It's from Jack and Jack)We started singing.

Daniel:And I'm only falling, falling, falling, falling
For you, you, you, you
Even on my way up, got me thinking 'bout you everyday now
Falling, falling, falling, falling
For you, you, you, you
Every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now

Corbyn: I'm on my way, girl I'm on my way
Let me hop into my ride, headed to your place
I'ma take my time 'cause it ain't a race
But if it was I'm in first place
You know the deal baby
Yeah, tell me how you feel baby
I'll let you take the wheel maybe
Let me catch a feel baby
Lately you been the one that's on my mind
Think about you when I'm alone, I can't help it
I can't stop this feeling

Daniel: We'll keep o climbing this ladder of love, there's no ceiling
I can't help it, I can't stop this yeah

Both: And now I'm falling, falling, falling, falling
For you, you, you, you
Even on my way up, got me thinking 'bout you everyday now
Falling, falling, falling, falling
For you, you, you, you
Every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now...(They both sang the rest of the song, I'm just too lazy to put the whole song:))

When we finished we just stared at eachother in silence.Wow.I forgot Corbyn had a amazing voice.We were both snapped out by clapping coming from the door.Jack and Zach.Wait.Jack and Zach?"I invited Zach to the sleepover and helped him pack.We were near here so we passed by."Jack explained."Oh.Okay."Is all Corbyn answered.Jack hoped into Zach's back and we left in Jack's car.

We got there and were meeted by an empty house."My parents are in a work trip.They come on Monday"Jack explained.We went to Jack's room and looked around.It wasn't our first time here, but the room had changed.Jachary laid together on the bed while me and Corbyn took the love sack.

"What do you wanna do?"I asked."We could go skating.I've got one for each one."Jack offered.Corbyn and Zach nodded, I felt unsure."What's the problem, Dani?Corbyn asked looking at me."I can't skate."I whispered so just he could hear."I can teach you."He offered smiling.I hesitated, but nodded.We got up, got the skateboards and went outside.Since I didn't know ANYTHING about skating Corbyn told Jack and Zach we'll meet them at the park.

"Ok, so the first thing you need to know is how to actually get in the skateboard.Put one foot first.The the other one.Then put them like this"He then showed the position.I did it, but almost lost my balances so I placed my hands on his shoulders.I then looked at his face.He looks even better when you're close.I then noticed I was staring and blushed.But I blushed even more when I noticed he was also staring.

He snapped back to reality, blushed and continued to teach me.In less than 10 minutes I knew how to move forward, how to change directions and how to stop.We finally got in our skateboards, got to the park and searched for the love birds.But what we saw wasn't expected.

There, in the middle of the park, was Jack and Zach.Kissing.Well making out.I looked at Corbyn and saw he was as shocked as me."50 dollars it was Jack who leaned in first."I whispered to Corbyn."I'm going with Zach.Jack's too chicken to do shit."He said, making me laugh.We got closer and decided to scare them.

I got closer to Jack's ear while Corbyn did the same with Zach.And then we screamed.Loud and clear.We watched them jump in surprise, letting out there weirdest scream.They turned around towards us.Me and Bean were already on the floor, dying of laughter.Both of them kicked us."Dickheads!You scared us!"Zach exclaimed."That was the point"I managed to say.That made them kick me even more.

Corbyn grabbed me and moved me behind him."Heyyyy!Don't kick my babyyyy"He said kissing my forehead."But your baby almost killed MY baby!"Zach protested, pouting.While the two "men" fought, me and my curly-haired friend sneaked out and skated away, laughing."By the way, who leaned first in the kiss?"I asked him.He looked at me confused but soon understood."Oh, it was Zach."He answered shyly.I smiled and nodded.Shit.I need to pay Bean.Well he doesn't know sooooo.

We saw this two boys coming our way.I looked at Jack"Let's talk with them, our boys are probably gonna be here soon"He suggested, smirking.I nodded and smiled.The boys finally reached us, after checking us out.The one that checked me out was tall, probably Corbyn's height.He had short, curly brown hair and a fit body.Mmmm... still not as good as Corbyn.The one that looked interested in Jack was a little shorter than the other one, but was just as fit.He had blond, curly hair.Atractive, but not Zach.

They smirked and presented themselves."Hello cuties.I'm Tom and this is Jacob."The tallest one said.We presented ourselves and they kept talking."Soooo are you guys single.?"We thought.Obviously, I had Corbyn.But he didn't even asked me out.Heck, he probably doesn't even like me.I think Jack thought the same, since he finally nodded.I did the same."Cool.Us too.Now that we know eachother lets get to business."Tom told us, getting closer to me.Jacob did the same with Jack.

J and J made their own conversation, just like me and Tom."Let's get this straight.I think you're hot.And cute.And I'm not too bad myself Soooo..."Before He could finish I was pulled back by someone.I felt kinda relieved.Tom was kinda in my personal space.I mean, he was basically whispering in my ear.

I looked back to see my favorite blond."Hey Beannnn"I nervously laughed.But he didin't looked happy.He looked jealous.That thought made me smile."Hello, darling.Who the fuck are this people?"He asked.Ooffff he's jealous.I glanced at Jack.He had a tiny smirk on his face.I already knew what to do."Oh this are Tom and Jacob.Our new friends."I explained."Aaand soon to be boyfriends"Tom finished.Oh god.

I glanced at Jack and we both nodded at the same time."Yes?And what am I to you?What is Zach to Jack?"Corbyn asked."I don't know.
What are you?"You could basically hear my smile."I'm fucking yours"Corbyn started, pulling me towards him."and you're fucking mine"He growled in my ear.God.I love when he says that.

"Oh yeaaaaa, I forgot"I smiled playing dumb.I looked towards Tom and Jacob.I gave them mine and Jack's number and returned to Corbyn.I smiled innocently at him.

I didn't 't know I could be such a teaser.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aaaand triple update:)
Janiel was savage in this chapter;)
Not much to say:/What do you think is gonna happen?

-P