𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓿𝓮

Corbyn Besson

It's been a week since Mark beats me up.

And to say I'm tired is an understatement.All my friends are worried, but I just tell them I fell down the stairs.They know that's not true, but I never lie, so they just act like they believe it.

And then there's Daniel.

He's better, but his really worried.He sees me each day with a new bruise in the face, and always kisses it and hugs me tight.Im just waiting for this to end.

But I'm afraid there is no end.

                               Daniel Seavey

Something's up.

Something's up and I know it.Somebody is hurting Corbyn.Badly.At the start I thought it was Jonah, but then I remember that Corbyn scared the shit out of him.

Then it's gotta be Mark.Fuck him.

But I've got a plan.Ive talked to Jonah and he says his over me and will love to help.Thanks god.Now all I've got to do is put my plan in action.Oh, and I've told Jachary.They will be there incase something goes wrong.

So, today at lunch time, I had sent Corbyn to get me an apple juice.I sat next to Mark and nodded slightly to Jonah, who was a few tables away watching.He then got his phone out and started filming.

"Mark.What are you doing to my boyfriend?"I asked him.He looked at me, surprised, but quickly changed it to a dark look."I don't know what you are talking about"He simply said.I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hands.His knuckles were sore."So what's this then?"I asked.

He looked at me nervously."It's um...Oh, I do boxing."He stated.I scoffed."Didn't know my boyfriend was a punching bag"

Mark got annoyed."I already told you, I don't-" "Honey?"A voice asked.I shut me eyes and turned around slowly.How did he get here this fast?I made us sit at the furthest table of the cafeteria so he could take his time!"Hey Boo"I smiled nervously.He raised an eyebrow."What's going on?"He asked.

I sighed."Look, Corbyn, I know Mark beats you up"I whispered.His eyes widened."How?Did he tell you?"He asked, coming closer.I shook my head."No, it's obvious.You aren't that clumsy to fall down the stairs each day.But you wouldn't lose a fight ether, so now tell me.Why?" I asked the question softly.

He looked down."We made a deal.He wouldn't touch you but he could beat me up"He muttered.I gasped, and could hear a faint gasp from Jonah, who was still filming.

I got up and took his hands in mine."Why did you do that?"I asked him, kissing his nose."Because I was fed up of him hurting you!Because you didn't deserve it and it also hurt me!Because it broke my heart seeing you cry!"He screamed.Im pretty sure we got everybody's attention.

"So you took my place?But then I'm in your place, Corbyn!Then I'm the one who watches you suffer and take it all by yourself!"I shouted back, fighting back tears.

"I know!Ok?I know!But it was the only thing I could think of and-"He started hyperventilating.I noticed and took his cheeks in my hands."Hey, hey look at me love.Its ok, baby.Im just upset you got hurt because of me"I whispered, caressing his cheeks."I'm sorry"He choked out and broke into tears.I hugged him tight and kissed his shoulder.

"Breath, love.Breath"I muttered.He just hugged me tighter.It was the first time I saw Corbyn cry and it broke my heart completely.Thats how he feels when I cry?I thought, hugging him tighter.But something made me feel better.Jonah.Filming.

This was going to end soon.

———————————————————————————

Holaaaa
Well, it's been a while since I've update.Sorry about that:)Oh, and there's just 1 more chapter:((

-P