𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮

Jack Avery

Right now me and Daniel were saying goodbye to Zach and Corbyn.We couldn't talk to eachother, so we just waved and they left.Dani was staying the night with me since my parents came tomorrow and I didn't want to be alone.Plus, we had to face this together.

We understood why Z and C did what they did, but it still hurt.We needed to understand that we couldn't do that to them.I sighed as I sat down on the couch."Are you okay noodles?"Daniel asked me, worried."Yes, It just hurts that I can't even speak to Zach."I mumbled."Hey, it's okay, I can't touch Corbyn eather and I feel like a total shit.But, just remember, Zach loves you and will never stop.They are just doing this so we learn that what we did was wrong."He said, hugging me.I nodded, feeling better.

It was true, this rules or whatever they were didin't mean Zach didin't love me.It meant he wanted me to learn from my mistakes.Plus, our two boys left here some of their clothes so we could wear them tomorrow at High School and feel closer to them.

It was already late, so we said our goodbyes and went to sleep.But I couldn't.I was just too into thoughts.About Zach.I was scared to loose him.Suddenly, my phone vibrated.It was a text.From him.I smiled and responded.

Zachy❤️
Goodnight babe❤️

Noodles💕
Goodnight Zach❣️
Wait, aren't you supposed to not talk to me?

Zachy❤️
That doesn't mean I can't text you😉

Noodles💕
Oh okay🥰Well, see you tmw ❤️💩

Zachy❤️
Go to sleep babe💕

I sighed happily, left my phone and went to sleep .Thank god.

Zach still loved me.And always will.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Holaaaa
Here's your chapter guys:))I'll try to double update ;)

-P