Chapter 20-I love you

Start from the beginning

"Aye!" Robert yelled, swimming over to us.

"Sup." Austin said, and watched the guys were in the middle of a game since they had a ball. I guess it was like basketball but in the water.

"You guys wanna play?" Alex asked and threw the ball at Austin.

"Nah, later." Austin said and threw them back the ball.

"Alright." They nodded and swam away.

"Why don't you wanna play?"

"Because, I wanna be with you, babe." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"You're always with me." I giggled me wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know." He whispered and kissed my lips again. I smiled against his lips, only to push him away a bit.

"Let's play with them."

"Ugh fine." He rolled his eyes playfully, placing kissed on my neck.

We swam over to the guys, and decided to join the game. We were split into teams. It was Austin and robert against me, zach, and Alex.

"Ready to lose, babe?" Austin smirked, being his cocky self

"No, I think that's you." I shot back, giggling softly.

We were now in the middle of the game, and my team was winning by one point. We needed one more point so we would win.

"Jasmin!" Alex yelled and threw me the ball. I caught it, only to have Austin swim over to me and pick me up.

"You can't do that!" I yelled.

"Yes I can." He said and tried taking the ball away from me. I tried getting out of his grip, but he had a tight grip on me.

"He's cheating!" I yelled and saw Zach, throwing him the ball. Austin was about to swim over to zach, but I jumped on his back.

"Babe, stop." He laughed.

"No, you're not playing by the rules, so why should I?" I watched zach make the ball into the hoop and I smiled, getting off austins back and going over to zach and Alex. We were cheering while Robert and Austin were glaring at us.

"Whatever, it's just a stupid game." Robert said. It was cute how robert always got so worked up during games. I looked at Austin and saw he was glaring at me.

"Aww, baby, are you mad you lost?" I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You cheated." He frowned.

"How?" I asked while laughing.

"You got on my back and pushed me down.

"And you picked me up, so we are even."

"Yea yea, I guess."

"The Austin Mahone lost, ladies and gentleman." Zach yelled, while filming with his phone.

"We beat him!" I cheered, causing Austin to frown.

I squealed when I felt Austin pick me up. He held me in his arms and we both swam under water. I looked at Austin and saw him get closer to me, kissing my lips. I smiled and kissed him back. We pulled away quickly and swam up.

"I love you." Austin breathe out, placing his forehead against mine. I was a bit surprised because I wasn't expecting him to say that.

"You do?" I asked, smiling.

"So much."

"I love you too, Austin." I smiled widely, wrapping my arms around his neck.

For the rest of the afternoon, we spent our time fooling around and swimming. I honestly felt so lucky to have Austin with me. He treated like a princess, and i couldnt ask for anything more.

So this chapter was kinda cute, right? Next chapter expect some drama.

I was debating whether or not to publish this chapter Bc I barely published one earlier today.

But here it is yay! Love me 😘

Next chapter maybe next week Bc this week I have school and tests D;

I hope you guys enjoyed it !

Did you guys like this chapter ?

Favorite part?

Don't forget to comment and vote !

I might upload a chapter earlier if this gets 10 votes

Love you guys !