Its okay to not be in love

Do you ever miss being in love or having that major crush on someone where you get all tingly and you blush just at the mere thought of a particular someone? When you feel your heart beating when you talk to them? When you find out one more thing about them every day and that makes you fall in love with them more? When you find yourself unconsciously taking mental notes about their likes, dislikes, features, flaws?

Isn't it magical to be in love and to have the same person love you back just as much, if not any more?

Well if you miss those magical, butterfly-y feelings, that is okay.

After being heartbroken too many times, after having those wallowing times too many times, after those endless, sleepless nights where you think about where you went wrong, you kind of start to give up on love. You just conclude that its of no use to give someone so much power that could either make you or break you. After handling so many heartaches and getting up from that bottom, you are scared that only the next time you give yourself to someone, they might actually destroy you to the point where you couldn't get up.

Or, sometimes you're just too tired to handle a commitment, to understand some other being, to support them.

Sometimes you're just tired of getting through the small steps, the get-to-know-you, the small conversations, cutesy flirting, first fights, obsession over dates; and you want to simply run off to the end and see what it feels like. And let's face it, it doesnt only fail, it develops issues in yourself too.

If you find yourself in either of the three situations, just know that you ARE strong enough to be alone. You dont need anyone to fill any gaps in you. You're complete within yourself.

So instead of worrying about love, focus on the present and make the best of it. Be a better version of yourself every damn day.

You owe it to yourself to try the hardest. You owe it to yourself to love unconditionally.

Be kind, to yourself.

Love the inner you and the world will fall in its place.

You're a star and you're beautiful.

And make sure that the next time you're getting into a relationship, its because you genuinely want to be with them, and not because you like the idea of them.

But until then, be you, do you.

Unleash the beautiful you.

-----------------------------------

I am running out of contents to cover because so far, I think I covered a lot of things. Anyway if this book has helped you in any way, and if you think it could be beneficial to more people too, kindly spread the word and tag as many people as you can.

If you have similar anecdotes or some piece of writing that you want to share with everyone, you can pm me. You are able to stay anonymous if you want.

Remember, people change people.

Our smallest actions could impact others in ways we never thought was possible.

Till we meet again,
Smile. Be kind. Fall in love with yourself.

xoxo
Ava