Win at Life

When you are in a badminton match, you gotta focus on that very single point, that very strategy, that very stroke and that very thought to put yourself in motion. The moment you think about winning the game, you lose your focus and thats when you lose the match.

Seeing the big is good, but focusing on it is just a temporary high. You don't win unless you put your mind into every single stroke.

Thats how it works in real life too.

People face failures a lot because they are too busy making themselves feel good about that goal, or rather to virtuously feel how it feels like to accomplish that particular goal.

Research says that never discuss your goals and dreams with anyone else; talking about it is equal to completing it for the brain, chemically.

Now while reminding yourself of that candy is good, putting your mind and soul in the very moment to GET that candy is how you win at life.

Its not easy. But you got it. Hustle till your body's tired, and yet your brain wouldnt let you sleep because your reality is getting better and you dont wanna be in that temporary high.

Fight the good fight.

Remember, something is impossible only until someone does it.

-------------------------------

I think every sport teaches something. And my above message isnt just learnt in badminton, but in every game at a competitive level. I have spoken from experience as I had been a part of my school's badminton team for six consecutive years.

What sport do you play and what did it teach you?

Smile. Be kind. Fall in love with yourself.

xoxo
Ava