Chapter 18: Ruin your first day

Timmy: I’m sorry.

Timmy started to cry when they are in the car. Nicko hold her in his arms and feel sorry about her.

Nicko: Don’t say that. I’m the one who to be sorry. They will never gossip about you if I’m not too rude to you in the past. I’m sorry Honey. I’m sorry.

Timmy didn’t say anything else. She cries in his shoulder. Nicko can’t do anything to comfort his wife. He just hold her tight and looking at her sad face.

Nicko: Stop crying my girl. It hurts me. Stop crying. I’m with you okay? Don’t mind them.

Nicko wiping her tears and holds her tight. When they got in the house Nicko carries his wife going to their bed. Timmy is wiping her tears like a child in his arms. Nicko can’t do anything about it. His heart tearing apart when he’s seeing her crying like this.

Nicko: Don’t cry for others. Its tearing my heart Honey. It hurts when you’re crying like this. It really breaks my heart.

Nicko’s voice is really sad when uttering words and wiping Timmy’s tears.

Timmy: I’m sorry Nicko.  All of them even know that I don’t deserve you.(Wiping tears.)

Nicko: Don’t say that. Your brilliant and beautiful. You have a soft kind heart that everyone hasn’t. I’m really honored that you’re my wife. So please. Stop making yourself ungrateful. I love you and its all that matters the most right?

Nicko is looking at her telling her that she deserves everything that she has now.

Timmy stops crying and hold him tight.

Timmy: Yeah. I love you Nicko. Its all that matters. (Cheer up and smiling.)

Nicko: Keep holding on to me Honey. Don’t let other people ruin our marriage.

Timmy nodded and hold him tight. She don’t want to let go of Nicko. She wants to hold him because Nicko wipes all her insecurities. She feel safe when Nicko is around.

                 ----------*----------

Timmy: I ruined your first day.

Nicko: No you’re not. They ruined our day. Stop blaming yourself please. I’m going to be angry. I don’t want that kind of attitude in the future. You didn’t do anything wrong.

Timmy nodded again and did not answer. She just hold him tight.

Timmy: Are you going back to the office?
Nicko: Nope! I spend the rest of my day with you.

Timmy: What if there’s something important meetings in the office?

Nicko: Its okay. I’ll call my secretary to cancel all my meetings today. You’re more important to me Honey.  I want to be with you.

Timmy: Thank you Nicko. You’re getting me spoil.

Nicko: Because you’re my wife.

Then Nicko started to kiss her again. This time its passionate.

Nicko: I want you Honey.

Timmy: Don’t you think its too early to do this? (Trying to escape.)

Nicko: No. Lets do it. I want to have a baby boy as soon as possible.

And then they do it all over again. From the very first day of their honeymoon they make love everyday. Nicko determine to have their first born.

To be continued...