Chapter 4: A gentle kiss

Nicko started to kiss her gently. He kiss her gently for the very first time. He kiss her lips. He kiss her forehead, and he kiss her down to her lips. And that’s the time Timmy woke up and felt really shocked! Her eyes open widely like she’s seeing a ghost! He stop kissing her when he saw her awake.

Timmy: Nicko...

He stood up and didn’t answer.

Timmy don’t even know what to say. She just want to ask him.

“Why you kissed me? Why’s that kiss so different? I feel like you love me.” But she don’t know how will she ask that questions. He started to be cold again. And Timmy started to feel uneasy and feels like he’s too far from her again.

Nicko: I’ll give you a ride home. Get some rest. The doctor said that you need that.

“He just said that so cold again. But he touch my forehead.”She uttered to herself.
Nicko: You still have a fever. Can you walk?

Timmy: Yeah I can walk!

She answered quickly. She feel shy because she feels that she’s blushing.

“What if I can’t walk? Is he willing to carry me? Oh my God! Stop this nonsense! He will never carry you!” uttered to herself.

Nicko: Hey! Let’s go!

Timmy still daydreaming when she heard his voice feeling irritated again. She instantly stood up but felt dizzy again. She’s just about to fall down but he catch her.

Nicko: You told me you can walk. Okay, Let me carry you.

And this is the moment she felt like her world stops. Timmy’s face turning red. She want to be sick everyday so this moment will repeat again and again.

Nicko: Are you okay?

Timmy: Yeah! I am. Why shouldn’t I?

Nicko: Nothing. Let’s go home.

He noticed the redness of her face. But he just ignored it when Timmy said that she’s okay.

To be continued....