We're two short though. I took out two seeds and grew Hikaru and Kaoru to adults, feeding them Chakra and water from the ground.

'Yes?' Asked Hikaru, tilting his head.

"You two are going to help keep watch of our group." I told them. They looked at eachother for a moment before nodding.

'Yes, Bara-hime.' They nodded and spoke. I looked at Rami, who smiled at the two plants.

"I see you have your favorite Kimu."

"Kimu?" I asked, confused by the new word.

"Yes. Its a word I randomly made up, but its supposed to be the plants you give life to. The Kimu are those. You made them, their voice, characteristics and everything. Even though only you can hear them speak." My twin said, smiling softly and looking a small bit sad.

"Kimu? So you have your own?" I asked. She looked down for a bit and shook her head 'no'.

"Not anymore." She looked down, Hikaru and Kaoru looked upset aswell.

The Hyūga sat down next to Rami.

"Hey. What's your name?" Rami suddenly acted happy and random again.

"Wei. Wei Hyūga. And you?" He asked.

"I'm Rami." Said my twin, giving a cheshire grin.

"I'm Asoka, this idiot is my twin." I commented, pointing my thumb at Rami. Hikaru and Kaoru gave us a look before walking off to keep watch.

"Nice to meet you two. Faternal, am I right?" Wei asks. Me and Rami nod slowly. Its quite obvious. However she is older, so when this is all over, Rami is becoming queen. Yeah.

"Time for sharpies." Me and Rami said at the same time after silence. Both getting black super industrial sharpie and moving towards the girl and guy's tent.

We opened it up and doodled all over their face and arms and legs as they slept. Then left, back to Wei, where he sat on a log.

"So, are you anxious for tomorow's battle?" He asked. Me and Rami looked at eachother before slowly thinking.

Yes. We are supposed to be, arent we? But. I haven't given it much thought. All I must do. Is protect the people around me. Shrugging was my awnser.

- - Kakashi POV - -

Twisting and moving around in my tent and sleeping bag. I found no peace in the night, where I was supposed to sleep. Not only the pressure of being one of the leaders for a war, was building up and keeping me from sleeping, but the addition of the words Lady Tsunade told me.

- Flash Back -

Tsunade took me, Gai, Asuma, Kurenai and Ibiki, along with a number of ANBU and other Jonin to the war tent, where Tsunade would be staying.

The tent was bigger on the inside, then it looked outside. Amazingly, there were rooms. We found our way to the closed battle room, and circled around a large oval table with the most recent Map of Kusagakure we could find.

She dissgussed Battle stragedy, teams, and what to do. The structure of the battle place, what to do in an emergency, the whole drill.

We all listen carefully, and the meeting finishes. Everyone goes to leave and I follow in the back, trying to read to calm down the anxiety on the inside. After all, we are in war.

"Kakashi, wait a second. I need to remind you something." Tsunade calls, I turn around and stop where I stand, letting everyone else go around me. Some pat my head and shoulder as they leave.

"What is it?" I asked, wanting to go relax before tomorow.

"I want you to remeber your place next to her and her sister. They are Princesses. When we finish this war, Asoka and Rami will rule Kusagakure, and have to stay there. You wont have to be married to her anymore. You can pretend like nothing even happened! Isn't that great?" Tsunade probably didnt understand our relationship. A pain stung my heart.

"I dont want her to leave. I love her." I said quickly, suprising Tsunade and myself. A sad look washed over the new Hokage.

"I'm Sorry." And she motioned that I could leave.

- -End Flashback - -

I dont want Asoka to leave.

But I don't want to lose the war either.

Its Tomorow.

The Day of Prophecy.

And This night.

Is Freedom Eve.

*end chapter*

- -

Not much to say.

The next chapter will take up a long while to write.

Tons of fight scenes v.v

So yeah.

Comment

Vote

Somefin!

-Anna