"Jennie...I really can't understand what's the difference of like and love even if Rosé tell me that like is the first process of falling in love,"Jisoo said confusely.

I watched the rest of the videos and my blood boiled more...
How dare is Jennie to scrumble my idea! how dare her poison Jisoo's mind.
I hate her! Jisoo unnie must be back to normal again and it will only happen when V's around her for now I should make a way to make her get settled with V.

The door opened and I quickly hide the ballpen.
" Chaeng ah? I heard some noises here are you watching a movie?"Lisa asked me.
"Ah? Oh ofcourse yeah yeah Liz," I said
Lisa smiled gently.
"You must sleep early for coachella tomorrow," Lisa said but I pouted.
"But Coachella is around six pm!" I defended so Lisa chuckled.
"We have interviews tomorrow morning Chaeng ah reminder....so sleep early okay?" she asked and ruffled my hair.
"Yah don't act like I'm the Maknae here," I pouted even more making her laugh.
"Fine good night,"she said and was supposedly going.
" Liz?"I called so she suddenly turned with a teasing smile.
"Did Chaeng missed me that quick?" I just shook my head in ridicule.

"Lisa yah do you promise to be my bestfriend?" I asked showing her my pinky making her laugh.
"Haha what kind of cheesiness is that?" she asked
"Do you promise me?" I asked sternly this time so she went serious.
"Of course," she said and hook her pinky in mine so I smiled.
I hugged Lisa.
"Thanks..."I said
"We're best friends ever since,"she said as she hugged me back.
"Don't leave me okay?" I sternly asked
"Of course yah...something's bothering you Chaeng am I right?" she asked.
"No Liz...go to your room and sleep now," I said patting her head.
"Yah so you said I won't leave you now you're telling me to go to my room?...I'll just sleep here I won't leave you," she said.
"Huh?" I frowned
"You said you don't want me to leave," Lisa grinned cheekily and laid on my bed.
"But that's not what I mean....I mean..."
"Come on Chaeng ah let's just sleep," she said so I laid beside her.
"Okay,"I just said.

Well I need an assurance that she'll stay with me so that she'll help me curing Jisoo unnie but I don't think I can tell her what I've watched It's not the right time she'll just get stressed out and tell someone else but I know that she'll stay by my side.

" Thankyou Liz,"I mumbled and hugged her as my eyes slowly close.

Jisoo's pov:

(PB:coachella event in this story is fictional)

It's six PM and we are now walking in the Southern California for the Coachella Art Valley.

People chants and screams are visible as we pass by thankfully the body guards are so strong to guard us.

Coachella Art Valley is a tradition here.

The event started with a parade and us riding in a big vehicle with blackpink motifs thingy..

I don't know how they call it honestly.

The parade finished and the MCs made their introduction

We then watched the Hollywood stars as they performed and it's really noisy.

We take selcas and photographer took wholebody photos of us.

Meanwhile the MC called us and we performed all our songs from square one to Kill this Love.