Author's Note

This story is one of my firsts iKON (korean singers) fanfic ever written. This is generally inspired of different songs but the title is from Justin Bieber's Overboard. The plot just came to my mind when I heard the song in such a long time. So I decided to make an AU out of the plot I had in mind.

This is an angst and some scenes may be disturbing to some of you but I hope you enjoy reading this story. This story is very close to my heart since this is one of my firsts aus ever written like I've said. The characters here are intended to be all good and play a very vital role in the story of Junhwan (Junhoe and Jinhwan). This is quite a long journey but I hope we are all in this together and I truly hope you like it. Enjoy your reading.

PS: English is not my mother tongue, so expect there's a lot of grammar lapses and error. Please spare me with technicalities. Update is irregular so please check my twitter (if you have) from time to time because I announce every update there. 

I would appreciate if you all leave your comments on every chapter you read for me to know whether you like it or not. You feedback and reactions will mean a lot to me and for me to improve my writing as well.

Thank you and Enjoy! <3