Chapter 11: Drunken Night

Jinhwan's POV

The next day felt special to Jinhwan. He woke up with his fiancé deeply sleeping beside him. He didn't make any disturbing movement and chose to enjoy the rare morning view he missed for a while. It is Hanbin's last day in the town today and he wants to paint every inch of his fiancé's face in his mind although he had it tattooed there already. He smiled as he observed how cute Hanbin was while sleeping. He slowly motioned forward and aimed for Hanbin's forehead to plant a soft and quick kiss. He then hugged him gently before deciding to get up on bed to prepare for their day.

The last two days went really fast for him. After their bonding with Junhoe the first night Hanbin went home, his partner suddenly became clingy and sweet in his every word. He thought it was just because of the alcohol that night, but when the days passed, and he noticed how Hanbin treated him, he was curious about what could be the reason behind it. Junhoe, too, hadn't texted him for the past days which he waited out of habit since the two of them almost talk every day since Junhoe started his training in Busan.

He was preparing the table for breakfast when a pair of hands coiled him from his back and a heavy head popped from his side. Hanbin tightly hugged him while resting his head on his right shoulder. He couldn't help but smile. He missed morning cuddle like this in their own 'home'.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim. How's your sleep?" Jinhwan asked as he continued to put the plates and chopsticks on the table.

"I don't want to go back to Seoul. Can I just stay here?" Hanbin muffled knowing that this was the last morning with his fiancé before going back to Seoul.

"Don't ask something obvious, Bin-ah. But you know you need to go back." Jinhwan said softly and fronted his sulking partner.

He cupped Hanbin's chin before he continued.

"I'll visit you after a month and a half. It will go by fast you won't even realize it until you see me in Seoul again." He gave the younger a peck on the nose.

"I love you." Hanbin said and wrapped him again in his arms.

He felt warm inside and closed his eyes because he will also miss his partner as much as he misses him. Hanbin doesn't always say those 3 words but he was so happy he heard it countless times already in the past 3 days.

"Come on, let's eat. We're gonna need to buy your suit for the hospital anniversary." Jinhwan said in Hanbin's back as he tapped his fiance's side, signaling him to let go.

Hanbin tightened the hug one last time before they both enjoyed their breakfast.

The couple went to Gwangbokro to look for a not so expensive suit as per Hanbin's request. One thing Jinhwan loves about his partner is his being low profile. Hanbin is earning a lot but he never once requested lavish things.

They went inside a couple of stores that sell suits and other formal clothes. As usual, it is Jinhwan's task to pick the suit for his partner since Hanbin wasn't into formal clothes while Jinhwan is really good with it. They found the perfect one for Hanbin on their 4th store. Instead of going for a typical suit and tie outfit, Jinhwan picked a chicer and more sophisticated look for his fiancé. He bought a classy gray inner turtle neck and black suit with black velvet lining on the collar. At first, Hanbin insisted to just go for a suit and tie because he thought it would be too much for him. He worried that he might overdress, but Jinhwan already paid for it after he saw it on Hanbin because his partner looked so good on them.

After picking his suit, they went to the salon to give Hanbin a short haircut to go along with his whole look. Hanbin's hair had grown long for months already so he wanted to give his fiancé a new look for a change. The whine and pout Hanbin gave him didn't stop him from doing so.