Introduction

"I want MightyLogan now!" Herobrine said slamming his golden sword on the table shattering it.

"Sir yes sir!" The Blaze replied going into an awkward salute.

The blaze left the room leaving Herobrine alone in there to ponder his thoughts.

"Guards! Take the prisoner. He is to be terminated at dawn." Herobrine said with a sinister smile.

The guards took BlackKnight364 and put him in the jail room. Herobrine walked out of his private quarters and stepped into the dry warm air of the Nether. Wither skeletons patrolled the area for players like BlackKnight364. Ghasts floated around ready to turn anything into a crisp at moments notice. Dragons littered the sky. His most prized mob, the Wither, shot skulls at whatever or whoever got in its way. It was beautiful. He didn't know how the Creator had thought that this was the worst place anyone would want to be. But the thing that made him smile the most, was that all these mobs were his friends. That's all he ever wanted. Friends. He slaughtered because nobody wanted to be his friend. Not out of hatred. And now, this is where he got to. A zombie pigman walked up to him.

"My lord, we have found MightyLogan." The pigman said.

"Good, send him a message through Bones, you know, the dumb skeleton, telling him to get to my lair in five weeks, and tell Bones to intercept MightyLogan in the jungle." Herobrine said with a maniacal cackle.

The pigman ran away to do his job. Herobrine was really happy. Little did MightyLogan know, he was in trouble.

"I'm coming for you MightyLogan!"