Chapter 5: The Beginning of the End

We ran as fast as we could. I don't know how, but we went on full sprint till midday. We finally stopped for a breather when we saw a rabbit sprinting through the trees. Sarah walked up to it.

"How cute!" Sarah said little baby voice.

The rabbit turned it's head. It's eyes were blood red and its smile was curved to resemble a smile that showed true horror. It unleashed a gnarl at Sarah and ran towards her full speed, teeth bared. It took a bite at Sarah but Sarah sidestepped the bite. She hit the killer bunny with her sword and wiped the flesh off her sword after picking up the rabbit hide that the killer bunny had left behind. We continued at full speed through the tundra. Since we could run so fast for so long, I wasn't surprised when by around 3:00 in the afternoon, we got to the plains. There were cows, pigs, sheep everywhere and there were wildflowers as far as the eye could see. All of a sudden, I heard a voice that I hadn't heard since four weeks ago. Yep, you guessed it. Herobrine.

"Your time is up!" Herobrine said with a malevolent look of rage.

"You said five weeks!" Sarah yelled with a tint of annoyance in her voice.

"Did I say five weeks? I meant four!" Herobrine said with a maniacal grin.

"Chaos shall overcome all of Minecraft! Not even that old fool who calls himself the Creator can beat me!" Herobrine said now cackling so loud that even the enderman that had appeared in the clearing since they heard the voice of their "master" were covering their ears.

(If they have any)

"Fight me you coward!" Creeps said now his nostrils flaring.

"Okay then." Herobrine says as he pulls out a red sword.

"You're probably wondering what this is. This is a redstone sword!" Herobrine said with a chuckle.

"Bring it!" Creeps says as he pulls out a heavily enchanted diamond sword.

Herobrine floats towards Creeps. I tossed Creeps my elytra and he put them on faster than a lightning strike could hit a charged creeper. He flew towards Herobrine and their blades clashed. Sarah wanted to help out Creeps so she started firing arrows at Herobrine. With the hand that Herobrine didn't have on his sword, he used some kind of weird magic and pushed them back. They all hit Sarah squarely in the heart.

"No!" I yelled as I ran towards her.

"Get him..." Sarah said as she slumped down in my arms.

She took one last breath, and then, she shut her eyes and a bunch of items burst around her. I started screaming at the sky. I looked at creeps as Herobrine stabbed a hole through creeps' body. A bunch of items also burst around him. Now I was mad. I was about to charge Herobrine when I was lifted out of the world. I looked around thinking that I was dead when I saw a figure with a long white wispy beard that I didn't recognize.

"I am the almighty creator. I have taken you up here to give you powers to take out Herobrine and to save your friends. I can only give them to you if you cooperate." The wispy bearded man said in a stern voice.

"Can you handle that?" He asked wearily.

"Anything to save my friends and rid the world of minecraft of Herobrine." I said confidently.

The creator did some weird stuff and all of a sudden, I felt alive. I know that I was

alive before, but now, I felt more alive than ever. I found myself back in the overworld.

"I will avenge my friends!" I yelled.

"Ahh, friendship." Herobrine says with a laugh.

I heard the Creators' voice.