Chapter 6: The End Stronghold

After we treated all the villagers back at our village, we went to my old house. Well I mean, it's still my house but I don't think that I'm going to live here anymore. As I walked onto the streets, a bunch of baby villagers ambushed me from all sides and demanded to know what happened with Herobrine. Yes, I told them the whole story but they can't get enough of it. I told them the story for what seemed like the millionth time that afternoon. And then, all of us walked over to the cemetery where the villagers that either died or could not get cured went and were buried in a ceremonial manner. But what caught my eye the most was a gravestone (a stone block with a sign on it) that said "The Creator Of All." I walked over to the purple coated villager and asked him the question that I had been dying to ask since I saw the gravestone. (which was like two seconds ago)

"Was the Creator actually here?" I asked him."A long time ago before you were born, yes. So was Herobrine. You see, the Creator was so fond of our village that he sent Herobrine to become friends with us but when Herobrine lost his temper, it was awful. Villagers were killed, all the animals were killed, houses destroyed, the town hall blown up. The Creator died taking Herobrine out of our village and not so long after, the Overworld itself." The villager said.

"But he was at my battle with Herobrine." I told him.

"Then he must have found out the art of reviving himself." The villager said looking confused.

I told him thanks and walked away.

"I think that what the book that Herobrine had meant that he was going to respawn with a hack or something. He's probably in his Nether fortress as we speak organizing a offensive with his mobs." Sarah said as me her and Creeps walked down the gravel path.

"Not organizing, already organized and started." Creeps said as he pointed to the south entrance of the village.

Floating there, were five Ghasts, fifteen Blazes, twelve jumping Magma Cubes, three walking wither skeletons, and twenty zombie pigmen.

"It's Herobrine's forces! Run!" Sarah screamed.

We ran all the way to the north entrance after taking out those mobs and to our surprise found something more scary. Instead of it looking like me with white eyes, it looked like Sarah with white eyes.

"Hello there you little fools, my name is Alexia. I have come to kill you just as you killed my best friend Herobrine. Except you won't be able to respawn, poor you." Alexia said with a grin.

I pulled out my glowing emerald sword as behind me, I heard a redstone sword getting unscathed.

I turned around and said "Herobrine. But how? I thought I killed you. Oh well, Sarah, Creeps, could you try to hold him off? I got little miss Herobrine's friend."

They went and ran towards Herobrine (at least Sarah did since Creeps was gliding on the elytra that I gave him last time that I had faced Herobrine) while I flew towards Alexia. She pulled out a bow that had the same color as a redstone sword so I knew that she modded herself so that she could have a redstone bow. She notched an arrow in the string and let it fly. If a redstone sword did ten damage to me, that would have to mean that a redstone bow would have to do twelve. I spawned a pig and the arrow sunk through the pig's skull. The pig squealed and by the state of its eyes, I could tell how much damage it did. It did nineteen. I barrel rolled another arrow just as I had done with Herobrine the other night and swung at Alexia's face. It hit her in the eye and I thought that she was going to do what Creeps had done and fire four arrows from her bow but instead, she started bellowing in pain.

"Don't think for a second that this is the last you'll ever see of me! I will be back! This time with an army!" She yelled as she flew away.

Herobrine now had a friend I see. And she's just as evil as he is. I turned around and flew towards Herobrine. But he was already fleeing. He flew the way to where Alexia flew and disappeared in a heap of smoke.