Gaara

Naruto tried to take in everything around him all at once. Suna was the only other Ninja village he had been in, besides Konoha. Besides,he was excited to meet Sakura, Kakashi and...... (blushes) Sasuke again for the chunnin exams. He haven't seen them in over a year and Sasuke had promised him that they would become chunnin for sure in their first attempt at the exams. He definitely was excited to see him again for any other reason.

(He totally was, he thought, as he remembered Sasuke's farewell kiss)

Naruto fought hard to contain his blush as the thought pass through his head. He still hadn't managed to figure it out after even a year. Sasuke was his friend, his best friend, his rival, while Sakura was the one he liked. The problem was that he wasn't sure anymore. Jiraiya wasn't helpful at all in that matter and his recently published Icha Icha Yaoi (which he had to edit) only made things worse. the main characters of suspiciously similar to Naruto and Sasuke.

He was lost in thought when he bumped into a someone. That got Naruto's head out of the clouds and he looked to find a red head boy glaring murderously at him.

"Aah, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." He apologized. He was about to ask if he was okay when the fox spoke up.

Brat, be careful. That's Shukaku's jinchiruchi. And my outoto isn't known for leaving his containers in the best mental state.

Naruto stopped himself from answering aloud. He and Kurama were on quite amicable terms after Sasuke introduced them through his Sharingan and Naruto was able to befriend him through his never ending persistence. He still hadn't perfected the mental conservation, though.

Keeping in mind the Kyuubi's advice, Naruto carefully hugged the redhead.
"I'm so glad to meet another jinchiruchi like me." He crowed happily.

The other boy however stiffened in his arms and Naruto felt sand creeping up his legs.

You idiot boy!!!

In his defence, Naruto didn't really think that 'not the best mental state' would mean downright murder happy and blood thirsty.

In the end they managed to ruin the entire training ground, traumatise various nearby civilians and ninja alike, and managed to become best of friends after Naruto was able to make Gaara understand the power of friendship and love by repeatedly punching his face.

Ero sennin took one look at them and decided to hit the bar early in the afternoon.