8. Shopping Mall

Începe de la început

They bring it to him and mini Tae quickly wore that.

'I'm looking handsome!' He chirps and Taehyung laughs.

"Pack this one please " Taehyung requests the employee.

**************************
"Yeah! You look just awesome in that hoddie!!!" Jungkook chirps as he looks mini Jungkook in a big hoddie.

Mini Jungkook wiggles his whole body as he wants to see himself but no use.

"Can you please pack this with those too." Jungkook requests the employee and reveals a little so that mini Jungkook can see.

Mini Jungkook finally looks at himself and giggles loudly. The employees cooes at him.

"Is that your son?" One of the employees asks Jungkook. Jungkook nervously laughs but shooks his head.

***************************
"Okay..next..." Jimin orders as he turns mini Jimin to the changing room.

'I'm tired...' Mini Jimin whines. Jimin walks to him and pats his head.

"One last time~ then we can go home!" Jimin says and mini Jimin nods before going in again.

"Haa...that worked!" The employees give him a weird look while keeping an eye on him.

***************************
"You like this?" Suga asks mini Suga who looks at him boredly and nod.

'Yeah, whatever. ...' Mini Suga replies.

"Oh..it's  $3 dollar. " Suga says before giving it to the reception.

***************************
"Comfy?" Namjoon says as he put a large sweater on mini Namjoon.

'Yeah...' Mini Namjoon replies weakly.

Namjoon quickly takes it off and goes to the reception.

**************************
2 hours later~~~~

"Where's Jin-Hyung? " Jimin asks while coming with Mini Jimin in his arms, sleeping peacefully.

"Don't know..Jimin's asleep? " J-Hope ask while poking mini Jimin's puffy cheeks.

"Kookie is also asleep. .he couldn't handle it.." Jungkook says as he fixes mini Jungkook's position.

"Can't we go already..." Suga asks while being bored at the back.

'I'm. .sleepy....' Mini Tae yawns while rubbing his eyes.

"We all are..." Suga replies and yawns as well.

"Why don't any of us go and find him!?" Taehyung asks as he was tired of carrying 5 bags.

"Let me call him," Namjoon suggests as he reaches for his phone.

"No need there he is..." Jimin points at the entrance.

Jin had 10 bags in his hands...and 2 bags in mini Jin's hand.

"Hyung! Did ya buy clothes for us too!!" J-Hope beams when Jin came closer to them.

"No! There are 10 varieties of pink clothes in my hands and other colors in Jin's hand." Jin replies and walks to the car.

"We should put him in the mental care next time..." Taehyung says and the rest of them nod.

****************************
At the dorm ~~~~

The minis were fast asleep but the maknae line was awake till now.

"Today was fun for me...because I got some experience of buying clothes for kids.." Taehyung chirps as he stretches his arms.

"It was hard to choose for kids than us.." Jimin adds...

"Especially small kids..." Jungkook replies as he lays back.

"Kookie was a problem," Taehyung asks and chuckles.

"Tell us what did you two have done?!!" Jimin asks Jungkook who groans.

"You wanna know so listen. .." Jungkook starts.

After half hour later, Jungkook stops and inhales some oxygen.

"Woahhh..... seriously....this kid," Taehyung says as he massages his temples.

"He really is something..." Jimin replies while getting up.

"Of course! The reception lady literally labeled me as a "dad"!! God!" Jungkook states and points at himself.

The hyungs laughed and went to sleep before Jin yells at them.

***************************

Well, I bet shopping with them will be a little difficult but hey! It's BTS we are talking so um..yeah it will be freaking awesome!! Anyway! I hope you enjoyed it! 💜💜💜💜💜