Part : 48 A Helpless Situation

Start bij het begin

"Whatever you will say. We will do but please don't.. don't hurt my daughter. Please.." Zoya begged while crying badly. Adi cried , looking at Zoya. He was blaming himself more and more. All this was happening because of him. His daughter life at risk because of him , Nandini was suffering because of him , everybody were in pain because of him. The guilt and the fear of losing his daughter was breaking him from inside.

"Reach here quickly without informing police. Attend my and Nandini marriage like a good guest then leave from there , giving us blessing. After that in few hours, your daughter will be with you completely fine. Be a good a guest because I don't want any drama." Aman saying this hang up the call , looking at crying Nandini, having a smirk on his face. Nandini looked at him and gave him disgusting looks which can never affect the psycho like him.

________________________

Nandini was sitting in front of mirror and Aman was standing behind her. He covered her head with red Dupatta. Nandini was continuously crying , looking down and cursing her life. Aman was not leaving a chance to touch her. His touch was making her body dirty. She left with no choice rather than crying. Whenever he was touching her with his dirty hands , she was feeling like to cut down his hand and chop them.

"You are looking so beautiful. I am feeling like to take you on my bed right now only. But it's so sad because I have to wait."Aman said clutching her shoulders tightly, from behind. He touched his face with her face , leaning down. Nandini cried more , shutting her eyes tightly and clutching her fist. His closeness was suffocating her.

Aman stood up straight , listening the door bell. Nandini also opened her eyes. She could feel Manik's presence.
"I think your lover has reached here. Can't wait to marry you in front of him." Aman smirked and said. While Nandini looked at him through mirror , having anger in her eyes. Next moment, Aman seized her wrist and break the bangles which she was wearing in her hands. It pierced in her skin , making her hissed in pain. He lead her outside with him.

Aman opened the door , still holding her wrist tightly from his other hand. Aman smirked, seeing his guest whom he had invited to attend his wedding. They were killing him with their angry glares. Manik moved his eyes from the bastard Aman to his angel who was standing beside Aman. First his eyes looked at her wound which was on her forehead. His blood started boiling , seeing it. How could anybody hurt his angel. He would take revenge from him of her every wound and also of her every single tears which was rolling down from her eyes.

Then he looked into her eyes and forgot everything. Her eyes which were filled with pain were looking into his helpless eyes. Her eyes became red because of constant crying. Her teary eyes were asking him to help her. Next moment he took her fragile body in his protective arms. He hugged her so tightly like he wanted to store his angel in his arms forever , taking away her all pain and sorrows. He wanted to assure through this hug that he is with her. Because he knew that at that moment , no word could help her , only the hug could help her.

Nandini closed her eyes and put her one hand on his back because Aman was holding her other hand. After coming into his arms she felt like she found her saviour. No matters what he would save her. She wanted to stop the time there only and never wanted to come out of his arms. She was in pain and in a situation which was making her weak. But his hug , gave him little strength. His hug assured her that he would not let anything happen to her. He would save her at any cost. He would always protect her like a shield.

"Where is my daughter you bloody bastard?" Adi shouted , holding the collars of his shirt. His eyes were spitting fire. He was feeling like to buried him in the ground there only. Aman was just smirking. Manan were lost into each other arms , forgetting about the surroundings.