we meet again🐰💜😻💛

Start from the beginning

i saw jb coming along with lisa..
i hugged jb he smiled to me i smiled him back.

then i hugged bammy hyung and he hugged me back and lisa was just besides both of them so if i hugged her it would seem so natural ...
then i smirked towards suga hyung amd my other hyungs...
and then

then

i hugged lisa... she was startled for a bit but she hugged me back! waaah! she just freaking hugged me back... how much i missed this warm feeling ....
this longing hug...
i heard her thoughts making me laugh

Lisa's thought
''"" kookie smells so nice! i love vanilla with mint... so fresh.. i don't want to break to hugg i love his intoxicating smell'"""

pabo! my pabo! lisa!

everyone is laughing....she would be shy instead of confused like she is now if she knew that we can here her thoughts of my fresh mint and vanilla perfume😂😂😂😂😂...

aahh! my babylisa...
i pinched her cheeks
she said "yaaah! you hurting my soft cheeks... mobe your dirty hands ".

i then smirk and said "how do you know that my hands are dirty i never did any sin with them... baby".

i saw her blushing
she said "yaaaah! you are so annoying and don't babe me!".

i replied "but you are my babe i will babe you I'm so happy that we met again".

she stopped walking she said " again? ".
i said "i love you babylisa ".

she said "yaah! i said i hate that name I'm not a babylisa I'm 21 now and i also love myself ".

she still hates that name...
i said "okay! babylisa but you will soon love me!  or you already love me? ".

she suddenly said "noo i just like you i don't love you "   ...she then realized what she just said..  then she ran towards her red BMW ...

..

don't worry you will sokn fall in love with me again...
🐰💜💛😻😍.

lisa pov :

how will i face him...  i just said him i like you on his face......

"what!" my 3 unnies said in unison ...
what what are they talking about ..

"never mind " nini said...

i wish if she was a lil more softie towards me like a girl like her was in my dream...

i saw jennie unnie looking at me with tears in her eyes ...what happened to her... why is she crying ....
i don't like it why she is crying...
i feel a unknown pain....
it feels like I'm the reason of her crying ...

jennie said suddenly hugging me
"only if you know ".

what i know ? or should i know!..

.....

skip to home..

still Lisa's pov :

mommm mooomm! eommma!" we all screamed when we all saw  our 3 beautiful mother in front kf us...
h
we hugged them.

someone's clears their  throats

oopps! we got you appa...
then we hugged our father...

i saw then yeri unnie huuging my mom
saying "how are you eomma!".

mom knows about bambam oppa having a girlfriend ?

my mom said "yerii you looking beautiful as always I'm doing goid how are you and your parents in oceana? ".

Oceana? i never knew a place like this is there... i wanna gok there...

i was about to say
when jb said "auntie lisa might be thinking about where Oceana is.. lisa oceana is the name of our house.... yeah! our home".

ohh! what! a watery name...
🤔..

bambam oppa said "lisa why don't you hangout with your friends tonight!...
don't you think you getting bored in these elderly talks? ".

my oppa is rightb half of the things i don't get it.... let's hangout tonight.... it will be funn..

i went in my room along with my unnies to plan what to do tonight?

bambam pov :

eomma hugged me and she asked me
" bambam son! you said she was not safe in here then why you brought her here in Seoul ? and you are telling her to Do a hangout party with her friends and you know jungkook is also there in her friends? it's not that i don't like that boy! i love him i know jungkook is the one of the best man for my daughter but?  you said she was hospitalized when jungkook was near! I'm not getting you son?".

me "eommaa shh! relax how many questions ... oh god! i said she was not safe.. but 2 years are over now... and once grandpa told me to never change the future once i did changed the future and I'm paying by seeing my sister unaware of her true self! and i don't wanna repeat that and believe me eomma lisa will get hospitalized but for good! you see because i saw lisa is happy in the near future and healthy so even if something happened to her in present she will be okay! because i know she has a healthier future... ".

and that's true! only some lil things i kept it to myself ....