I'm sorry 😭

lisa pov :

we decided to to girls night since next month we all. are planning get in Seoul international university  with all our oppas and unnies...

so we decided to do a girls night at Jennie and jisso unnies house...
we were watching movie it was 3 am in the morning ...
we eat we had fun but i guess we all are hungry again... 

"unnie I'm hugry! " i said doing my aeygo and saying in cute voice..

rose unnie "yah! don't yell in my ears ".
jisso unnie "yaah! limario my rosy is getting disturbed by your annoying voice which i don't find cute at all ".

jennie "says the one whose voice is more annoying ... lisa my lili don't worry nini is here let's go to kitchen i will get you something and let leave this sticky pigs here okay!"..

haahaaaha! that's my Jennie unnie my nini 😘..

jisso "ewww! lisa we can hear your thoughts you love her so much don't you think you are cheating on our jungkookie huh?".

why they have to mention him everywhere god!  they will tease me more because I'm

"ommnh! my god lisa is blushing aww! my lil sister haa haaa ".

yes because I'm blushing they will tease me and annoy me to death..

jisso " ohh! lisa listen jungkook jungkook jungkook jungkook jungkook ".

jennie "yaaah! unnie stop teasing our maknae... right lisa... hnmm jungkook jungkook jungkook haaa haaa haa how kyeo!".

i said "yaah! unnie you too i thought jenlisa was real ".

jichhu "nope since jendukie is also with us teasing you it's jenrosoo real haaahaa no more jenlisa ".

yaaah! i hate you all..

and i went towards kitchen

"we heard you " they all said in unison and laughing more..

jennie said "wait lili I'm coming "..

she then cooked me some banana pancakes  and i swear to god they were yumy as heaven 🍰🍰🍰..

we gave some to rosei unnie and jichuu unnie...

it was 6 in the morning the three of them were sleeping peacefully...
but i couldn't sleep i need some fresh air.. so i decided to go to the near park
.
.
.
....
.

skip to park .

i was siting on one of the bench on the park and it smells so fresh!  so good
and most importantly it's peaceful no one is around. ...

since it's monsoon the grass is still wet the water droplets are shining like crystals and i also remember how at First kookie and me were encountered by my rising powers and these water drops 😂😂😂 ..
but i got a idea since no one is around let me play !..

i used the tip of my index finger arranging up from the ground with making our name from water droplets in the air saying
Liskook... it looks so beautiful ....

then splashing it to the grass then again continuing the same process ...
and i loving it...

but someone suddenly sat beside me and thankfully this time i was about to get water up but i stopped it!
because duh! who would like to get caught

i look up to see his face...
.
.

"s-  -   se_ sehun ". i was shocked cut that I'm terrified ohh no!  i got a better word I'm scared I'm fucking scared. .....
I'm dreaming
please please let this be a my dream wtf let this be my nightmare!