voices❤💞👑

jungkook pov.
  ohh my good god what's happening with me i can hear her thoughts like really WTF  iss she angle or witch even if she is i can't help myself from falling in love with her because she is pure inside out and what i Heard  made for her...  and that's it though the class is not over im gonna runn out i need to talk with jimin right now because i know he likes Rose and Rose is Lisa's sister..  maybee i can find something ...

"jimin my brother " i shouted and ran towards him i then grab his hand and took him to rooftop
"what is it what do you want to talk about on the roof top !?". he asked

"actually jimin please i wanna hear the truth right now to my all questions or else im goona be mad".

jimin"alright tell me ".

kookie "i can hear Lisa's inner voice which nobody can hear except Rose  can you also hear Rose". i was cut in the middle with the sudden hug by jimin and what he said was completely well i have no words

jimin"finally im so happy for you that you got your true love because i too can hear Rose's inner voices since we were in 6th grade but she doesn't know about it uptill now at first i was mad at me that I'm human or not..  but later i thought that's the gift from god that i can hear inner thoughts of one to whom i love the most. .. and i guess that's the real blessing to be honest because knowing how pure and cute she is nnn even if she tries to lie to me i can caught the reason why ".

kookie" really that mean lisa is mine yeeeeahhhh lalisa lisa is myy only mine  ohkii so now i know  that I'm gonna get my all answers from lisa herself she will not speak but she thinks a lot and too loud  yaaahhaaa jimmin i love you soo much you just made my day".

jimin "ohkay bbyee i need to see my chim chim now ".
............................................................
skip to lunch break cafeteria
.................................

kookie pov
i saw my hyungs and jisso, jennie and rose noona on the table but wait where is mine heartbeat i know i sound so cheesy but where is my babylisa and someone poke finger in my shoulder and i look and i saw her
.
.
lisa"why did you ran out of the class i didn't mean to say that i was just asking you that why you said you liked me that's all and now i know you were just being friendly..  im sorry i didn't mean to say that.. ".

ohh so she is thinking that i ran because i didn't liked her yaah lisapabo i don't like you because i love you and falling more and more...

me"noo my babylisa that's not what you thinking i ran because of nature's call you know". yes what else could i do to embarrass myself in front of lisa nature's call like seriously I'm such a fool

'"he is really funny he went to pee in middle of the lecture haahaaa i can't control my laugh butt waitt did he just called me babylisa does he thinks I'm Little kid  yaah i want to punch you i really don't like that name because my mom rose and everyone calls me babylisa"'Lisa's thought

kookie :yes i heard every single thing again she is controling her laugh i know now i fuckedup 🙄 this is so awkward that i told her about my pee yaah Aishh! jungkookpabo.
but about baby lisa i love when she gets annoyed😂 ..

kokie"so do you like me?".
lisa "nooo i don't and what's with that sudden question".
i love you but i can't love you because you can't hear my inner voice and therefore you are not the one made for me   even if i try to not to love you but just looking at you your behavior you being protective towards me i fall again and again in love with you but i can't before my 18th birthday if i didn't find the one who can hear my voice i have to leave my family and i need to go to seagod my grandfather because.... I'm a real living mermaid and that is same applicable to Rose because if we stayed her we both will die just like a cold fish and at that time this blue stone ring on my finger will also not help me '"""Lisa's thought.