where are you now 😭

jimin pov :

what to do now?
.....

Jennie pov:

"let's go inform the police because she is not just an ordinary girl she is the daughter of the great celebrity lee minh hoo and junh ji hyun...."

where are you lisa.. you are my best friend and more like a lil sisyer to me..

tae pov:

"jennie is right let's go now... the kidnapper might harm lisa if we didn't hurry fast... ".

we all are dead worried right now...
and most importantly my brother kookie is and rosie her sister is crying... but wait did she... OMG
rose faints in this dead serious situation what is happening to our group..

jimin pov :

jisso noona screamed "ooohh noo shit Rose... ohh god someone help me to hold her "...

that bring me out of my world of thoughts ..i saw my girl just fainted....
before the doctor comes i need to call her mom and dad .....she is not just a human but a mermaid too...

"suga hyung and jin hyung please take care of the girls and jungkook... JUNKOOK wake up from your dreamland and stop crying for Pete's sake.. come with me we need to in form Lisa's and Rosie's parents..".

i hold his hand and we left towards the auditorium in the VIP section to find their parents ....

Aish! this is so frustrating all of my hyungs and Noona's are crying aaah! ...

Naamjoon pov:

everyone in the room is quite .

rose is on couch sleeping with wet eyes Jennie holding one of her hand while jisso holding the other..

taehyung suga jin and jhope are now giving their required performance on behalf of us seven..
and I'm here thinking about the possiblity of people who could do this thing to lisa.. he has to be very close to us or he must have known us from very long time.. because the hallways of our high school are so confusing that an outsider couldn't find their way back....

who must be the guy or the girl...

who kidnapped lisa!

who is? he? she?

out of all of the questions running in my mind a name came into my mind...

....
.
.
.
.
.

.

sehun? must be the one...

ohh my god he is the one who did this because we all knew how he hungrily looked towards our maknae uri lisa...
she is really kind and she is such a sweet lil sister to me...

god please keep her safe..

Bang!
someone slammed the door

taehyung suga jin and jhope with police and bunch of security guards with them... finally someone came...

but wait there are more people ohh shit it's lisa and Rose's parents ..they are dead serious ...they should be when one of the daughter is kidnapped while the other is not opening her eyes..

i can feel them..
because being elder and i treat all of my members as my family and if something happens i will be sad and serious at the same time ....

jimin pov:

"aah! there they are i found them ".

i went near Rosie's mom and "amoni it's urgent can i please talk to you all at backstage right now "..

her mom looked at me and she asked "what is it dear and all means with me her auntie her uncle and her father too you wanna talk abut but what is the matter ?"..

i can't tell her.. ooh god plz help me.. then i looked at junhkook and he said with a cracking voice "L_Lisa is k_idnap_pe_d sobs* please help me sobs*".

gasps* were heard from her mom and their family...
.

jk pov :

Lisa's mom hold my hand and she smiled weakly "tell me this is a joke right!".

"i wished it was " i said with a drop of hot water fall from my eyes..

lisa I'm dying here...
where are you now ....

please don't do this to me i miss you ..
i need you ..
before my heart beats stops... my throat is paining because I'm i can't control but not to cry...

baby please be safe.. i will reach you no matter what 😭😭😭

love where are you now?...
god can't you even give a hint?
why lisa out of all of them...
is she alive or she dea...no! what's wrong with me...
this negative thoughts ain't leaving me!..

where are you lisa... please come back to your kookie.
your kookie is breaking into peices now 😭😭😭

****

I'm sorry if this chapter was short..
but updates are soon coming ...
be calm ...
And thanku to all my viewers 🙏🙏💞🙌please vote and share my story😍😍