"You don't want me?"

The wolf frowned. "We will always want you, Avery." Not if he knew.

"Your human hates me."

He laughed. "He does." I was not surprised. But at least the conversation was steering away from what that bastard Ryan had apparently said. He dipped his head in my neck. Inhaling the readiness in my scent, he bit down on my mark.

"And you don't?"

His hold on my hair tightened as he licked my mark. He murmured something against my skin.

"What?" I whispered. It was getting harder to breathe--to think.

He raised his head to look into my eyes. Black ink swirling in the grey greeted me. The human had resurfaced along with the wild. I bit my lips to silence the scream that threatened to burst out of my throat. For the first time since I looked at him, I was not able recognise his eyes. "Please, let me go." It came out in a whisper.

He smiled at my request. His smile sent chills down my spine. Suddenly it was too cold inside the car. Without letting me move, he started the car and drove to the far corner of the gas station. I frantically looked around; there was no way anyone would find out what was going on. "Alpha Cade, please let me go," I pleaded again. That crazy smile never left his face. He opened the door and stepped outside, holding me in his arms. I looked around again hoping to find a human nearby so that Alpha Cade would snap back from whatever madness had manifested within him.

He dropped me in front of the bonnet. "Hands on the car," he ordered. That smile never left his face. I was unable to recognise him.

"Alpha Cade, please ...," I started but he interrupted me. "Hands on the car."

My hands were shaking as I placed them on the bonnet. The first thing I felt was his breath on my nape. Then came his tongue, licking at my skin. And then I felt his hands skim over my butt upwards to the small of my back, pushing me flat on the car. "Alpha," I pleaded again. "Shh," he shushed me. The metal was hot against my skin. When I felt him hard against my ass, I thrashed. The fear was replaced by anger. His hand never let me get off the bonnet.

"What is your problem?" I screamed at him.

"Isn't this what you were begging for?" he whispered in my ear.

"Not like this. Never like this," I cried out. Tears stung my eyes but I held it in.

He turned me around with a jerk. The black and grey in his eyes still held madness in them. "Do you want me to make love to you? Look into your eyes, whisper how much I love you as I thrust inside you over and over again?" My mind imagined what it would be like. Yes, I would like that. I pressed my legs together. 

He sniffed the air and laughed a crazy laugh. "You want that." I watched in fascination as he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and pushed it below his hips. Pushing me against the car, he lifted me up against it and with one push, he was inside of me. "Tight," he grunted. Then he took me in a brutalising kiss.

This time I returned his kiss with equal hunger. I had missed his kisses so much. When it became too much for me, I tore my lips away from him to take a breath. He was robbing me of it with his every thrust. It was maddening. His wild eyes held my own and I watched in wonder as the black in them ebbed away, leaving me to feast upon the grey moons of mine. They were beautiful. The madness in them excited me this time.

"I hate you," he whispered. And then with every thrust, he repeated, "I hate you," until he was spent and I was left starving for more. Then, he knelt down and proceeded to eat me. I quivered and moaned with every flick and lick. Holding onto his hair kept me tethered to the ground till the feeling that I would float away passed. After cleaning me up with his tongue, he picked me up. I could hear him faintly repeating, "I hate you," under his breath. My mind was drifting off when I felt him place me on the seat and cover me up.

I dreamt of us living in a forest, together and happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I came around again, he was shaking me to get up. "We are here. Make yourself presentable." He threw some clothes at me.

I looked around. It was dark. I slept through the whole day. My stomach growled at the thought, I was starving. "Where are we?" I asked. He was busy pulling out some ropes from beneath his seat. My stomach dropped. "Are you serious?" I whispered.

He did not even look at me. "Just get dressed," he said and pulled away the blanket covering me. I scrambled to put on the clothes. Too long had I let him parade me naked. I was going to get clothed and get out of his hair. I had things to do; monster to kill.

I fumbled with the blouse and skirt he had thrown over me. "Where is the underwear?" I asked.

"You won't get any," he simply answered.

Anger clouded my senses. "What do you mean by 'you won't get any'? Is this a joke?" I hissed at him.

"Do I look like I am joking?" With his wild looks and the hatred filled eyes, he did not. I seethed as I pulled on the blouse and slipped inside the skirt. No amount of sorry I felt would stop me from killing him if he kept this up.

He then proceeded to tie me up with the ropes while I struggled against him. He had gotten stronger.

"We will be entering my pack soon. Everyone has been looking forward to this day." he smiled. It was unsettling.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

##############

Vote. Comment. Share.