A Cup Of Coffee - Scene 2

(Let's fly back 5 years)

It is a routine and a busy winter morning in the city of Walster. Since it is a common habit for everyone to wake up late on winter mornings, people are in a hurry to get to their works on time.
People are striding across the streets with their hands dug into their sweaters' and jackets' pockets.
And then there is this girl. At the corner of Patrick's street.
A street, which is usually as busy as any other commercial business street.
She is in a costly black leather jacket. Hands dug in her pockets. Three inch black heels.
Her hair is so smooth and silky, that someone would want to get a mattress made out of her incredibly smooth hair, and sleep on it like there is nothing more important to do in their life.
She has got two beautiful blue eyes.
Blue eyes are actually pretty rare.
And the combination of a pretty face, with pretty rare blue eyes and pretty smooth hair is a deadly one.
There is no much make-up on her face.
Just some foundation and a matte finish maroon gloss on her rose petal lips.
She is striding down the aisle, towards a usually busy coffee shop in the street.
The coffee store is packed with people.
She looks around for an empty chair to sit.
She has noticed four men, who almost finished their coffee and are about to leave.
She walks up to the table and occupies the chair, right after the four men get up to leave.
She puts her handbag on the table.
She takes out her Motorola flip phone and checks if she have any missed calls or unread messages. She puts the phone back in the bag and takes out her project diary and a Mont Blanc pen, to finish the work she left undone, the previous night.

Since she is already late for work, her frustration levels are off charts.
It is not even a minute, since she has come to the store, she is already frustrated that no one has come to her to take the order.
There is a waiter walking past her table.
She got up from her chair furiously, "Don't you people have minimum common sense that people are getting late for their work..?? What are you doing without taking orders from the people who have been waiting for so long..?? You are just simply walking past me. Didn't you see me..?? How long I shall have to wait for you to take my order..??"

She starts to yell at the waiter.

The waiter has turned to stone. He is just looking at her, with a coffee tray in his hand, that he is about to serve to the table next to her, who have already ordered and are waiting impatiently as she is interrupting the waiter from coming to them.

"What..?? Are you deaf and dumb..?? Didn't you hear what I just said..?? Speak something out..", she yells again at him.

This time, the waiter builds himself some courage to speak to the raging volcanic lady in black, and says, "Ma'am it is less than a minute since you entered the shop. And I'm just gonna come to you, right after I deliver the order, to the table right next to you.."
He has mumbled out of fear.

And the raging volcanic lady in black  has erupted.
She hit the tray in his hands so hard, that the coffee cups on it, fly in the air and the coffee gets spilled on the waiters face and her costly leather jacket.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... You ruined my day.. The hell with youuuuu...", She yells at him.

She furiously takes her handbag, and pushes the waiter aside, to make way for her to get out.
As she pushes him hard on his chest,  he loses his balance and falls down on the floor on his back.
She doesn't even look back.
She simply walks out of the store angrily.
Some of the customers around, helps him get up.
He is so embarrassed.
He feels humiliated in front of so many people there.
His eyes starts to get wet.

"No office, no work..
The heck with everything..."

She comes back to her apartment infuriated.
Throws her handbag away on to the couch. Takes off her jacket and slips it into the washing machine.
She goes to the kitchen, takes a big mug and a kettle from the coffee maker machine, and fills her mug with black coffee.
She goes to her bedroom, slams the door and lays down on the bed.
She is still enraged.
Trying to cool herself down, she takes a sip of the coffee, with her eyes close, enjoying the taste and aroma of it. And the next moment, she drinks the coffee like it is just water and nothing else. Big gulps.
*Gulp* *gulp* *gulp* and done.
She is surely some raging volcanic mysterious lady.
She puts the mug on the table beside her bed and slowly falls asleep.