chpt.24

August

"I'm sorry but"...

"But what"? I say cutting him off.
"Jiraya is in a coma and we don't know when she's going to wake up, if she don't respond it just might be too late" he said flipping through the paper he had on the clipboard.

Justin had to hold up Mrs. Smith she wasn't taking it too well.

"What about my baby girl is she okay? can I go see her"? I ask the doctor.

"Can we please go see her" Kay said walking up to the man.

"I hate to say this but Aaliyah didn't make it according to the car wreck the baby wasn't buckle down, I'm sorry for your lost" he walk off and I was beyond piss and upset to the point I punch a hole in the wall.

"FUCK MAN WHY, I LOST MY BABY!!! This can't be happening right now" I kept punching the wall until Mike came and try to keep me calm but I was too hurt.

"I need to get some fresh air" I told we both head out the place.

Justin

Hearing the doctor say that hurt me plus Jay is in the coma and when she do wake up it's gonna really crush her heart when she find out she lost her baby.

I held Kay in my arms as she was pouring her eyes out Tori had to take Mrs. Smith out of the place, man this is too much going on.

"This can't be happening just let this all be a dream, my baby cousin can't be gone" Kay said as she was shaking her head, I hate to see my girl down like this.

I had to keep myself together and be strong for Kay.

Tori

"I lost my only grandbaby, my only granddaughter why did this happen"? Mrs. Smith say.

"I know you hurting we all are especially Aug but y'all have to be strong, Jay in there fighting for her life" I say holding her hand.

"I know Tori but when Jay finds out she's not gonna take it too well, that was her first child and now she got to buried her child that's sad Tori".

After getting Mrs. Smith to relax I seen Mike and Aug over by the car. Mike was talking while August lean against the car with his head down.

This is gonna be a long night.

Mike

"August I know you hurting man but be strong for Jay when she wakes up" I tell him.

"I'm trying man but that was my lil princess I wish that was me instead of her" Aug said rubbing his face.

"I know man it's okay to cry but think about Jiraya she's the one who gonna need you" I tell him.

"Yeah you right when been through so much to the point we began to fall apart". We talk some more and head back in.

* * * * *

August

I walk into the room where Jay was, she had brusie and scars on her face but she still was pretty to me.

I kiss her cheek and sat next to her holding her hand, I couldn't even speak I rested my head on the bed and just let tears fall.

This is gonna be hard for me to tell Jay that our baby didn't make it.