chpt.1

August

I knew if I didn't show up for Aaliyah's party Jay was gonna have a fit, I ended up finding a way to make it.

Once I got home I was just in time for them to sing happy birthday. I walk over to my baby and bend down and kiss her cheek as we all began to sing happy birthday.

"You still mad at me"? I ask Jay as she was cleaning up the stuff.

"No you made it so I can't be mad at you" she said walking over towards me.

I pull her into my lap and peck her lips a couple times until my phone start ringing.

"Hold up baby I gotta get this".

I got up from the couch and went in the other room to take the call.

"Jay I gotta go but as soon as I get back I'll make it up to you".

"Sure you always say that but whatever Aug I see you when I see you".

I knew Jay was kinda upset but this what I do, we haven't been spending time together like we use to but I'll do something to make it up to her.

"Baby don't be like that I promise when I get home I'm all yours" I kiss her cheek grab my keys and left out.  

Jiraya

Here I am once again alone, my mom took Aaliyah with her after the party. I thought August and I was gonna spend time together but he had to step out for a minute but I understand he's a busy person.

I was finishing cleaning up the mess then my phone rung, I pick it up to see Deon calling.

"Hello"?

"Hey beautiful what you doing"?

"Just cleaning up the house a little bit what's up"?

"I was wondering would you like to hangout this evening if you're not busy or anything".

I thought about it for a minute but why not just step out for a couple of minutes.

"Ok sure I'll get dress and wait for you".

"Ight then be there in about a hour".

"Okay bye".

Once I got off the phone with Deon I put everything back in its place and went to go get dress, It wouldn't hurt to hang with Deon we just friends. 

August

I made it to the studio I was walking through the hall, as I was walking I accidentally bump into this pregnant lady and made her stuff fall.

"My bad ma I didn't mean to bump into you" I tell as I was picking up her things.

"Oh its okay I shouldn't watch where I was going".

I pick up all her stuff and handed it to her once I got a good look at her I couldn't believe who it was.

"Kesha?"

"Oh my gosh August I hardly recognize you" she say giving me a hug.

"Yeah I see you expecting soon" I pull from the hug and look at her stomach.

"Yeah pretty soon, but I see you doing ya thing big baller. Hows the family"?

"They good, my baby just turn one today so I'm just living the good life".

"I see, it was good seeing you again maybe we could hangout sometime and catch up".

"Yeah I would like that".

She wrote down her number and gave it to me then she left, I ain't gonna lie Kesha stills look good but I wouldn't dare mess with her again I got Jiraya so I'm good.