chpt.8

Friday Night

Chaunti

I got out the shower wrap a towel around me and pull out my outfit for tonight. I lotion up my body and put on my under garments then I put on my half cut tank top shirt that says Trouble Maker, some high waist studs shorts, and my J's.

Since I went and got some seneglase twist I pull it up into a bun, I put on my jewerly and spray some perfume on I added some gloss to my plum lips then I grab my phone and keys and left out.

I text August and told him to meet me at the club, he text back and said okay. I was kinda nervous about hanging out with him but we just kicking it that's it nothing else I just hope when I drink I don't get waisted tonight.

Jiraya

I'm laying in the bed looking at a dvd while August was in the bathroom doing whatever, Aaliyah was gone for the weekend so I really didn't have anything plan for tonight.

August came out the bathroom with a towel wrap around his waist with water dripping off his body. "Going somewhere"? I ask him.

"Yeah" he said without looking at me.

"Okay where you going then"? I ask him but he didn't answer me he got dress grab his keys and phone and left out the bedroom.

I follow right behind him, "August I know you heard me" I said standing in front of him.

"Look I'm going to kick it with some friends so don't wait up" he said as he kiss my cheek and left out the door. What the hell? I thought to myself, why he didn't let me go with him I guess he still mad at me for not telling him what was wrong with me but I'll tell when he come home.

August

I left the house and got a text from Chaunti saying meet her at the club I text her back and said okay. I made it to the club and text her and told her I was here, I went on in the club and it was pack couple of girls was giving me glares and stuff I just kept walking until I felt somebody tap my shoulder.

"Hey you looking good tonight" Chaunti said yelling over the music.

"You don't look bad ya self ma" I say in her ear she just smile.

"Come on let's go up to the top" she say as she grab my hand and we went up to the balcony. We talk, drink, smoke and chill just like friends then Andaconda start playing.

"Aye this my song" Chaunti said getting up from her seat moving her hips to the beat, I couldn't help myself but stare at her ass in them shorts. After the song went off they start playing Studio by Schoolboy Q, at this point I could tell that she was high and tipsy she start grinding on me and placing kisses on my neck.

"Can you take me home"? She ask.

"Yeah come on I can take you" We left out the club and got into my car she gave me her address and I made it to her house.

"I had a great time August" Chaunti said as she grab my hand.

"Yeah I did to I see you was feeling yo self tonight" I told her.

"Well I'm the life of the party baby" she say dancing in her seat, "I'll call you later on then" Chaunti said. I watch as she got out the car but then fell on the ground, I tried my best not to laugh but I end up laughing anyway.

"You ight"? I ask her as I got out the car and help her up.

"Yes I'm good" she say while laughing. She gave me her key to open up the door I help her in the house, "Get some rest I'll check up on you in the morning" I tell her.

"Wait, can you stay with me"? She ask poking her lip out.

"Ight fine" I told her.

"I have a guess room so you can sleep in there". I text Jay and told her I'll be home in the morning, I put my phone on the nightstand and got out of my shirt and pants I only had on my wife beater and my boxer, I laid in the bed and doze off into a sleep.

Chaunti

I took me a shower and got out and brush my teeth, then I put on a plain long t-shirt. I walk out of my room and went down the hall to check on August, the door was close so he must've been sleep.

I turn around to walk back to my room but then it start raining and thundering. I went into the guess room and got in the bed with August who was still sleep.

"Aww is somebody scared of the lighting and thundering" Aug said as his eyes was still close.

"Yeah so what" I say then I turn my back towards him.

"Don't be like that Chaunti I was just playing" he say as he turn me over so now I was facing him. I look at him as he look at me I lean in and kiss him. He ask for entrance and I gave it to him our tongue was wrestling for a minute but then the kiss was nice and pleasant. We stop kissing and caught our breath, "I didn't mean to kiss you August I am so sorry" I tell him as I look the other way.

"It's cool let's just get some sleep" he say. I just nod my head and turn the other way, I can't believe I just kiss him I'm not the type to mess with another women's man even though I did dance on him at the club but I was just having fun. I close my eyes and went straight to sleep.

Deon

Okay I took those stupid pills I feel alittle better I guess, I was driving and it was pouring down raining I could hardly see the road.

I was close to Jay house so I went to her house and seen she was home alone, I park my car on the street and knock on her door waiting for her to come open up cause I was getting soak and wet.

She came to door but had the change on it, "What do you want"?

"I was on my way home but it start pouring down hard so I couldn't see the road and since I was close to your house I stop by to see if I could crash here until it stop raining so can you please let me in"? I ask her. She close the door right in my face I felt played but it's all good I'll just sit in my car and wait for the rain to lighten up a little.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to change, so for now on I'll take my medicine and get myself together hopefully.