chpt.7

Tori

Dinner was good, I still wanna know what Michael was hiding but I was gonna find out. "Why we at the beach"? I ask him as he park the car.

"Just get out the car and come walk with me".

"Fine" I say, I took my shoes off and got out the car and grab Mike hand.

"So why we here Michael"? I ask him.

"Okay I guess I can gone ahead and tell you since you so anxious".

We stop walking and I stood in front of him as he held on to both of my hands, At this point I was nervous about what he was gonna ask me.

* * * *

Deon

"Mr. Jackson, Dr. Harris will see you now" the clerk at the desk said to me.

I got up and went into the office and sat down, "Okay Mr. Jackson how have you been doing"? Dr. Harris ask me as she was flipping through paper work. "I'm doing fine Doc, couldn't be any better" I say looking dead at her with a smile on my face. "Hmm you sure"? She ask, I frown alittle but then I said "Yes I'm sure".

"Look Deon I know you haven't been taking your medicine cause Justin came by and told me, So I'm give you a chance to get yourself together meaning when you leave this office you better go pick up your prescription I ready call it in so just pick it up" I just shook my head and said ight.

I got up from my seat and was about to head out, "Oh and Deon if you don't do right you know what's gonna happen right"? She ask giving me a smirk.

"Yeah doc I get it" I say then I walk out of her office and was going to pick up this stupid medicine.

I can't believe Justin stupid ass did this to me, If I don't do right my ass going back to the nut house and I ain't trying to go back.

Kay

"I don't know Kay you think I should tell Aug about Deon"? Jay ask me as she was playing with her fingers.

"Mine as well Jay, cause if you don't it's gonna be more mess" I say to her.

"You right but I don't know just give me some time I'll tell him eventually".

"Okay Jay but you better not wait too long, once Deon pop back up and August finds out he might just leave you" I tell her.

"Damn Kay you didn't have to say all of that" Jay was right but she know what happen last time August took Aaliyah and left Jay by herself until she got her shit together and this time it might not happen that way.

"I'm sorry Jay but that's gonna happen if you don't tell him" I say.

"Okay fine I'll tell him whenever he comes home" Jay said then she got up from the couch.

"I'll call you later on" Jay say as we hug, she left out the door I watch her as she got in her car and drove off.

I came back in the house and was about to start dinner, As I was getting the food ready my phone went off it was a unknown number. I just send them straight to voicemail if they wanna talk to me they'll leave a message.

Jiraya

I was driving home thinking about what Kay said, even though I was mad but then at the same time she was right. If I don't tell him soon then I might just lose him for good.

Chaunti

I woke up feeling good didn't have to work today so I just might go up to the studio and go see my uncle, I'm quite sure he's busy with an artist.

I just want some money so I can get my hair done and all that other good stuff. I took a shower and put on my peach sundress and some white sandals, I pull my hair into a ponytail.

I grab my stuff and keys off the counter and left out the door. I stop to get me some breakfast then I made it to the studio, As I was walking through the hallway I made it to the one where I needed to be I open the door and seen August in the booth.

Nobody notice me so I sat on the couch and was listening to Mr. Alsina voice, Once they was done I stood up and clap. "Damn Chaunti how long was you in here"? My uncle said as he place his hand on his chest, "long enough to hear August voice.

"I didn't know you was an artist" I say to him as I gave him a smile.

Before August could say anything my uncle gonna ask me why I'm here, "Come on Uncle Lee you know I just came by to check up on you that's it" I say as I hug him.

"Yeah whatever Chaunti yo ass want some money don't ya"? He ask me, I just smile and shook my head.

"Ight well here you go take my card but don't have too much fun okay"? "Fine I won't" I say, He left out so it was just me and August.

"I didn't know you had such good talent" I say to him.

"Yeah but your Lee's niece"?

"Yeah" I say then it was silence between us. "So do you wanna hangout? my treat" I say.

"Nah I gotta get home but maybe Friday night we can hangout" He say as he was getting his stuff to leave.

"Okay sounds good to me August" He gave me smile and left.

I got my things and left, I text my uncle told him thanks and I was gone about my business.

August

I was shock to see Chaunti up at the studio but then coming to find out it was Noonie Lee niece. After they had talk it was just me and her she wanted to hangout but I told her we could chill Friday. Chaunti seems like a cool person to just kick it with nothing else but I'll see what she's about.

I made it home Jay was on the couch watching tv I took off my shoes and went and sat right next to her.

"What's on ya mind"? I ask her as I gave her a kiss.

"Nothing how was your day"? She ask.

"Same thing you know trying to get this single out but other than that it's all good" I told her as I place her in my lap and start kissing on her neck.

"Come on Aug I don't feel like it" Jay said to me, she tried her best to get out of my grip but it was no use.

Jiraya

I tried my best to get out of Aug grip but it wasn't working so I just gave up. He kept placing kisses on my neck then he put both of his hands under my shirt and unhook my bra, since I had on a tank top my nipples was showing through the shirt.

"Baby I'm not in the mood come on now" I tell as I finally got up from his lap.

"Jiraya what's wrong you never acted like this so what's up"? August ask me.

"Noth-".

"Jay don't tell me nothing something is bothering you and ya not telling me".

At this point Aug was getting frustrated with me but I just didn't know how to tell him.

I was about to gone on and tell him but his phone was ringing, I was happy that it went off he pick it up and his whole face expression change. He got up from the couch and went upstairs, I wonder whose calling him and why he smiling all of a sudden.