chpt.11

August

I'm up in H-town ready to get my fans all hype and shit but first I need to head to the hotel room and get some rest. Soon I made it up to the room I call up Jay but she wasn't answering so I left her a message.

I took me a shower put on some shorts and laid across the bed, I was gonna sleep in all day so tomorrow night I can be ready but soon as I doze off my phone start going off I look at the caller id and it was Chris.

"What's good"?

"Shit I know yo ass up in the H-town so you already know we heading out tonight".

"Nigga I'm tired I'll fool with y'all another time".

"Hell naw mane you gotta come out tonight".

"Ight see you tonight".

I hung up and laid right back down if I can like get a little nap in then I'll be straight, I put my phone on vibrate and doze off.

Jiraya

"Deon what do you want"? I ask him while I stood between the door so he couldn't come in.

"Jay I wanted to just say I'm sorry for what I did a week back I'm quite sure JJ (Justin) told you that I have a mental problem but I went and talk to my doctor so I'm taking my medicine like I suppose to I just need your help" He said to me.

"Need help with what"? I ask him.

"I need you to help me with my codition, all you have to do is just make sure I take my pills".

"And why should I help you"? I say to Deon placing my hand on my hip.

"I miss hanging with you and I promise this time I won't try nothing just give me another chance".

I thought about it for a minute maybe I could help him, but if he start acting stupid again then I'm going to take him to the looney place myself.

"Okay I'll help you" I say to him, He just smile and said thank you.

He turn around to leave then I stop him and gave him a hug. "Call me whenever you need me" I took his phone and program my number and I gave him back his phone.

"Thanks Jay, I promise I'll do right" he said.

"Yeah okay we'll see" I say.

"So Alsina is gone off on tour"? Deon ask.

"Yeah it just me and my baby" I say waiting for him to say something else.

"Okay then I'll check in with you later on" he said then left.

I grab my phone off the couch and seen August call me, he left a voicemail and a text saying he made it. I'll just let him sleep then call him later on, I don't really have plans for today Aaliyah is sleep so I guess I can get me a nap in before she wakes up.

Kay

I can't believe this, I turn my phone off of airplane mode and dial Jay number. She pick up on the fourth ring "Yeah"?

"Oh I didn't mean to wake you up but I just got a phone call from my mom" I tell her.

"Okay and what happen"?

"You remeber I told you that we had some issue"?

"Yeah but you said you didn't want to talk about it".

"Well now since she call it seems like everything is coming back, and I told myself I wasn't gonna go back to her or speak to her again".

"Kay did something happen while you were staying with your mom"? Jay ask sounding worry on the phone. I told her that I'll be by her house in a minute then I hung up the phone.

I guess this is time for me to gone ahead and tell her what's really going on.

CJ

"How my baby been doing"? I ask Justin while he was drinking his power aid.

"She's doing good I guess I don't really hear from her like I usually do" he said. I can tell he was hiding something just how he was looking strange.

"Come on JJ I know you know something else about Tori so what is it"? I ask him.

"Well just know she's happy with Michael".

"Oh so she had move on? I can't be mad at that" I dap up Justin and left out the locker room.

Deep down I was hurt but Tori deserve better, Maybe soon as we get back to Atlanta I can speak with Tori hopefully I can win her back.

Justin

I know CJ was hurt but aye stuff happens for a reason, We gotta game tonight so I'm finna go grab a bite to eat then head up to the room and talk to Kay until I get ready for the game.

Chaunti

I'm finally here, I made it to my cousin house and knock on her door waiting for to open it.

"My bitch is here time to turn up" Tammy said, which is my oldest cousin then she have two other sisters name Brianna and Dyiona.

"Where the other two"? I ask Tammy looking for Bri and Dye.

"They went to the store they should be on they way back".

I took my bags out of the car and put them in the guess room, soon as I was finish I heard my two loud ass cousins walking in the house. "Damn do y'all have to be loud"? I ask causing Bri to drop the bags on the floor and ran to hug me as well as Dyiona.

"I'm so happy that you're here we need to gone head and hit the mall and get us a outfit for tomorrow night" Bri said grabbing her keys off the table.

"I guess to the mall we go then" I say, We all hop in the car and was on our way to go shop.

Deon

Okay Jay decided to help me out so I'm try my best to do right, I actually do miss hanging out with her so if I take my meds like I suppose to then everything should go well. Since her boyfriend is gone out of town I can take her out just show her a good time, and then maybe I can get her to sleep with me as well I don't know I'll see how this goes.