chpt.14

Jiraya

"What the hell was that"? I ask looking at Deon who had a smirk on his face.

"I was just playing Jay chill out".

"Chill out"? I was on the phone with August and you gonna say some stupid shit like that while I'm on the phone". I couldn't even think straight, August had call me back but I just ignore it. I know when he comes home Ima hear his mouth.

"You know what Deon I can't hang with you nomore, I see you haven't change one fucking bit" I say to him. I grab my purse off the couch and was headed out the door until Deon grab me.

"Deon if you want to live I advise you to get your hand off of me".

"Come on Jay I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen okay? Let's just enjoy each other company".

"Nah I'm good" I pull away from him and left out, Since I rode with him I didn't have a way home so I call Kay to come get me.

Kay

"That's cousin baby yes it is yes it is" I say to Aaliyah who was just grining showing her gums, I love this girl so much like she's my own.

I know Justin want me to have his baby but I'm just not ready. I feel like that if I do have a child I might end up like my mom and I don't want to turn out to be like her. Aaliyah start getting cranky so I figure she need changing, I was done changing her diaper and Jay come calling me.

"Yeah" I say as I button up Liyah onesie.

"Kay I need you to come get me" Jay said, it sound like she was mad and sad at the same time.

"Alright just tell me where you at and I'm on my way" she gave me the street name and I hung up from her I grab Aaliyah and we went out the door.

Tori

"So you coming home today"? I ask Justin over the phone.

"Yeah I'll be home sometime later on and by the way CJ coming back with me".

"I don't care just don't bring him around me" I said to Justin through the phone.

"Come on Tori he just wanna see you that's it".

"Justin I'm not playing with you do not bring him around me and that's that ight"?

"Yeah ight see you later on" he said then hung up.

"That was your brother on the phone"? Michael ask me.

"Yeah he's coming home later on tonight" I say not really in the mood to talk anymore.

"What's wrong baby"? Michael ask as he rub my back, I wanted to tell him what Justin told me but I didn't feel like fussing with him.

"Nothing just alittle sleepy" I say hoping he would believe me.

"Okay I'm finna go to my moms house for a bit do you need anything"?

"Nah I'm good" I told him, he peck my lips and left out.

Deon

I knew what I was doing, doing the whole time we spent time together it was nobody interrupting us. I drove her back to my house you know just to chill for awhile, I went into the kitchen to grab us a drink then her phone was ringing and of course it was that August dude.

Yeah I got jealous, I didn't want to hear all that baby I miss you and love you. So I end up saying what I said, she hung up her phone then start chewing my ass out but I didn't care I wanted Jay all to myself.

But since she think she can up and leave me she gotta thing coming for her, I guess I have to hurt somebody that she really loves then.