chpt.2

Kesha

Seeing August brought back memories he still looked sexy as hell. I was happy that he was willing to have lunch with me I know there's nothing to catch up on but I really miss him alot.

Since Trey went out of town on a business trip I came to visit my mom since I up and left the last time, hopefully I won't run into Jiraya.

Tori

"I'm not playing with y'all I am dead ass serious if you two fools get hurt don't come crying to me" I told Justin and Michael. 

Both of them is finna do the fire challenge while me and Kay watch them.

"You might want to pull your dreads up in a ponytail" Kay told Michael.

"I got this" he said as he pull his dreads up. I tell you people always wanna do stupid stuff, they pour the alcohol all on their chest and then they got the lighter and set they self on fire.

"Ahh shit, fuck"!!! Justin said as he was waddling on the floor then Michael was screaming like a little bitch.

Kay and I was just laughing our ass off. "That's what yall get I bet you won't do it again" Kay said as she was trying to catch her breath.

"Forget y'all I bet y'all two won't do it" Michael said.

"Damn right, what we like doing that"? I said while looking at the both of them stupid. I left out and went into the kitchen and started to cook, my phone was ringing I pick it up and answer, it was CJ.

Jiraya

"Thanks Deon that was fun I really enjoy that" I told him as he walk me to the door. 

"No thank you I'm just glad you came out with me we should do this again" he say.

"I don't know, you must have forgot that I still have a boyfriend" I say to him as I unlock my front door.

"Yeah I know you got a man but do he ever be at home? When was the last time he took you out Jiraya"? Deon was right but I know Aug is a hard working man and when he do come home he goes to sleep I understand he be tired but we hardly ever spend time with each other.

"Look Deon I'll give you a call later on and thanks again" he just nodded his head and was about to walk off but he stop.

"Just remeber what I said Jay, you deserve to be treated right but I will see you soon" he said then left.

I took in everything he was saying but August been treating me right, we just don't spend time together like we use to. I got out my clothes and ran some bath water. Once the water was nice and hot I got in and just relax, since Aaliyah was staying the night with my mom I had the house to myself.

I got out wrap a towel around me and walk into the room and seen August on laid back on the bed.

"When did you get in"? I ask walking towards him.

"Not too long ago" he said then he sat up looking at me. Even though me and Aug been together for awhile I still feel like that little girl from school when I met him.

"Why you looking at me like that"? 

"I don't know maybe I like what I see" he say as he bit down on his bottom lip.

"Well it been a minute since we had some alone time, Liyah is with my mom so we can have a little fun" I say to him.

"Whatcha waiting for then ma" Aug say as he pull me towards him, the towel that was wrap around me fell to the groun. We began to kiss as I push him back on to the bed and got on top and start taking over.

As I was about to take Aug pants off until my phone start ringing I just let it ring and it rung again I grab it and turn it off and was back focusing on my boo.

Deon

Damn why she ain't picking up she said she'll call me, I call her phone again but then it went straight to voicemail.

I bet her nigga was at the house, I drove by her house and just as I thought his car was in the driveway. Just wait Ima have Jay to myself and we will be a happy family just me and her, I don't really care for her baby I just want Jay and she can have my baby.

I might sound crazy but what I want I make sure I get it, It's either my way or noway.