chapter 10

Damaree P.O.V

I watched lyric walk out looking furious as fuck with johnney following behind her while I stood there looking clueless.

"Why you after me? " I asked

" see that's something you would have to ask my boss. I was just sent to kill you... and take some girl name JJ back to new york with me. "

"What do you want with JJ"

"Why you keep referin shit back to me... MY BOSS wants that girl... I get a order on what to do and I do it. Now I know he don't want her dead. And he want her in new york within a week or he coming down here to kill everybody" he said with a smirk

I walked out the room and made a call to a couple of my niggas who just recently moved down here from new york

CALL convo

Me: "yo look I need yall to come to this address Now! "

J.T: "Iight hole up let me pull up my notepad... iight go head."

ME:: "Its 2463 parklane ave. And don't pull up in no 2014 Chrysler.... ride in yo impala. Or some shit... and wear something you aint go mind fuckin up and tell Rich to bring me some sweatpants and a shirt. "

J.T: We on our way now we should be there in like 15 mins.

Me: "iight b"

I hung up the phone and walked down the hall to lyric office and went in without knocking. I took a step in and I had a gun pointed to the back of my head.

"What the fuck damaree knock! " lyric said moving her gun and walking to another room with a towel on.

"Why you got on a towel? "

"I just got out the shower.... I'm not about to mess up my shoes or clothes for these Niggas."

"Real but I got some of my boys coming here if that's iight"

"Yea... but what ole boy say?" She asked coming from the room in her bra and boy boxers sitting on her desk indian style and began to roll.

" he said he didn't even want you but he wanted me dead and Johnny alive and in new york in some days or his boss comin down here and killing everybody. " I said sitting at her desk.

She looked up at me and pushed the announcement button "ummm... J.J COME TO MY SPOT NOW PLEASE! "

"Why are you so calm in bad situations? "

"Cause if you focus on what's going on now you won't have your hopes high or low for anything. Can you pass me that weed in the top drawer?"

I passed her the weed just as Johnny came in with a tank top and some boy boxers on.

LYRIC POV

Just as I sparked the blunt I heard a knock and Johnny walked in with her smoking attire on.

"Wassup? "

"You and juney comin to stay with me for a while cause lul baby downstairs from up north and his boss want yo ass... "

"Legit... ill pack my shit tonight but what he want with me? "

"I got the slightest clue but i know yo pops house ain't safe to be at Right now. " I said passing the blunt to her.

"Iight shit... but when we go have dad funeral? "

"In a couple of days... to be honest I ain't even trynna have one for him... but he said he wanted one but without the food shit at the end... he said he wanted a bake session in the main foyer at his old trap Instead ... but Tuesday we gotta go read the will or whatever damaree you gotta go to cause he left you something. "