chapter 7

Da'maree POV

"where we going?" lyric asked for the 20th time

"out" I said laughing at her

"mannnn I don't wanna go nomore " she said looking like a 5 year old with her lip poked out

"girl we been drivin for a hour and u go tell me you dont wanna go nomore... BISH WHET? we almost there... just sit tight "

I wanted it to be a surprise... she had to dress casual cause we was going to redwings to skate then put put. then we was gonna go out to eat at fudruckers and play some games there. i had to do something childish for her cause she childish as Hell.

we finally pulled up to redwings like 20 mins later and she blew the fuck up!

"omg!  really!  really!  Da'maree don't fuck with me! oh my gosh I'm too happy... I don't even know if I can still skate... my life just got completed! I'm too fuckin happy right now! hurry up and park!  omg I gotta get out. just stop the car. "

"WHAT THE FUCK LYRIC!  HOLD UP" this girl was happier than my lul cousin when I brought her. I parked the car and she literally hopped out of her shoes. "hold on girl you leavin yo date  "I walked into redwings and she was already putting on her skates.

" hurry up so I can skate circles around you" she whisperd in my ear going onto the skate floor

I put on my skate shoes and skated up behind lyric. we skated like that til they had the competion races.

"I bet you 5 grand I can beat you in this race? " she said smiling

"I bet you 10 you can't" I said back

"whatevr boy... im bout to dust the hell out of you"  we got up and skated to the start line.

"yall ready.... get set... GO!"

as soon as they said go lyric hit me n the nuts and I fell so I grabbed her ankle and made her fall too. I got up and started skating tryin to beat her but she was right behind me. I turned my head to look behind me but she wasn't there.

"looking for me " she said then skated past the finish line.she started doin this uglii ass winners dance and everybody was looking at her stupid. we came in last but she dancin like she came in first out of everybody.

"I don't even give a fuck.you a cheater."

"so are you mad... or nah? "

"never I can gt 5G's in a couple of hours... but lets gt one last skate in so we can go to our next place"

"we goin somewhere else? "

"yeap"

we did the couples skate then left to go put put

Lyric POV

Im having fun with Da'maree... hes childish and tatted in the game but still doing good with himself keeping me occupied so i dont drift back to the funeral of my dad... dad always told me find somebody who was like him. I think I have... 

"Sooo where we goin now "

"somewhere with a lot of balls"

"You takin me to a male strip club?" I asked surprised.

"why in da hell would I take you to a male stip club when I can take you to my house and strip for you? "

" nigga bitch please.... you probably can't even grind"

"are you trying to get kicked outta this car... you just tried my life.... bet I can grind better than you! "

"bet 5 grand you can't?!?"

"we here" he said not wanting to bet again

"put put " I said laughing... I thought it was gonna be bowling or a batting cage or something.

"yeapp... wats wrong you can't tiger woods?"

"hell no! I'm mixed! that nigga just black"

"ill teach you"he said making his accent come out

"okay" i said smiling(if u dnt kno wht put put is... its mini golf... idk wht yall call it but thts how I say it lol)

UNKNOWN POV

dont worry you know me... I'm not a mean person I'm just a nigga trynna make it to the top. but these two dumb asses in my way with doing it... but its okaii... mixing business with pleasure is never a good thing so guess what that mean... somebody gotta die! johnny damaree or lyric? or should I just blow up the 3rd generation empire? who knows. but this date bout to end real soon! 

_______________¤_______________

felt like I was neglectin yall lol... I'm back in the Atl!... but school startin back up and I got another story comin out soon!! so just wait on it n check it out... my lul sis made it so its hella messy lol.