chapter 5

**JOHNNY POV**

"come on before its too late juney." i was about to take my little cousin juney to finally see Tammy (ik its not out yet ) he been naggin me about the shit since the first commercial came out. i had to make one quick drop then we could go straight there.

it was about 30 minutes before we made it to the drop. he hopped out the car with the bag. thinkin he boosie bad ass or some shit

"ugh no hope yo happy ass right back in the car don't do shit don't touch shit and don't look at shit! i mean it juney i cant risk you getting hurt or some shit"

"iight dame johnny go do that and hurry up."

"you said that all too fast i swear if u get shot because you hop out this car or try to talk to one of these girls that's yo ass. yo leg yo face or worse... YO LIFE !"

"Well goddamn you making me shit less right now... hurry up johnny!"

"ight ill be back in 10 minutes or less"

"iight"

as i walked up the steps to the drop i felt somebody watching me... i hate that shit thats a quick way to get shot with me. i dont care who you are ill shoot u dead faster than a black girl shoppin for weave!

i knocked 3 times waiting then this fat shirtless rick ross obiese ass nigga came up wit a apple -_- like bitch!

"wheres Luke"

"He stepped out but i can help you probably" i looked at his arms and he had a unfamiliar tattoo sign on him and his accent was heavy.

" who are you" i asked i could still feel a pair of eyes on me so i quickly turned around to look to see some guy at the bottom of the steps

"I'm Luke's ughhhhh business partner" i looked past him to see blood on lukes plush white carpet

"unfortunately sir ughmm i only do business with the person in charge but be sure to tell him i stopped by"

"but you just got here you don't wanna chill for a bit"

"No i got somebody waiting on me." i said walkin down the stairs

"okay... but momo be safe little juney keeps in trouble" i froze and turned around only to hear shots being fired i took off down the stairs pass the guy who now looked familiar as hell... who is he?

i saw my little cousin laying on the ground lifeless almost i called the ambulance and took off once they arrived. once i pulled up i see johnny and Da'maree

lyric POV

"well Da'maree...." as I was about to answer when a black charger pulled up by mine and out hopped a pissed Johnny.

"Johnny what you doing here"?

"my little cousin just got shot... what Y'all doing here?"

i was hesitant on telling her.She looked up to him "....dad got shot"

"WHAT!?! When? HOW? is he okay? " she asked full of concern ready to cry.

"No....he got shot I pulled the plug not to long ago..." before you knew it she was on the ground crying.

"Johnny get up please" I asked on the verge of crying. I hated seeing her cry.  it brought back bad memories.I helped her up and one single tear fell. I held her for a couple of minutes before I let her go again.

this is the 2nd time I lost somebody... the 3rd Johnny has... if I lose Johnny I don't know what imma do. If Johnny loses me I don't know what shes gonna do. how shes gonna live who's gonna give her serious support whos gonna see her graduate who's gonna be there.

"go ahead and go in the hospital call me when you leavin' so I can be expecting you "

"G'd up ... ill see you in like 30 minutes" she said wiping her tears and walking away.

After that i don't even wanna answer Da'maree question.ill answer it later in down the line but today im going home and locking myself in the room with peanut butter nuttella and oreos and watch 80's movies like i use to with my dad i never would have that that this would have happened. first my dad then johnny little cousin i hope he okay cause she really cant afford to lose him.

i opened my car door and sat down... then i waited,,, the whole ride was silent until like 40 mins

" you coming back to my house or you going home?" he asked not taking his eyes off the road

"just take me home... ill see you at school tomorrow to get my car" i said looking out the window

"how you gonna get to school?" i asked worried

"ill ride the school bus "a single tear feel and that's when i realized i was about to be emotionally fucked up!

"okay" was the last thing said before we pulled up to my house in the next 30 mins.

"thank you" i got out the car and just went into my house not caring at the moment if i was about to break down or if Da'maree was going to follow me in.

i walked up to my family room and looked at the pictures of us... my dad ... my mom.. my siblings... i turned off the light and turned on the lamp that was sitting on the desk looking over what my dad and mom was planning. i feel on the floor in tears after a while not even caring. i grabbed my mom blanket  and laid there and cried my self to sleep

______________________________________________________________________-

feedback is always nice!!!

comment vote follow read its necessary