chapter 21 part 1

Johnny POV

"So why did we come here?" I asked picking in my nails waiting for lyric and Damaree to walk in

"To get to the bottom of the other half of what's going on. Right now everything not adding up. We got more than one person out trying to kill us and it's got me on edge, I can't even go to school without thinking that shit gonna get shot up." TJ said getting serious

As somebody was knocking on the door the lawyer stood to answer it.

"Everybody got rid of their phones right?" Rich asked coming in the living room

"No... My phone in the car." I said getting up

"Your phone is bugged and they probably already tapped into it and found out that you over here. We gotta go now." TJ said

"Ayo... B.... where the lawyer go..." tj stood and began walking to the door before he saw blood over the wall. Every one pulled out their guns and was ready to shoot.

"Yall better not fuckin shoot me." lyric said stepping into the house with Damaree following behind her.

"Why you kill the lawyer FAM?" TJ asked looking confused.

"That wasn't the lawyer... Our lawyer is black not white." Damaree said stepping over the body.

"Well who the fuck was that?" Brandon asked taking a step back away from the window

"I'm not sure... but he not from around here I can tell you that much"

"Look I love playing inspector gadget and everything but we really gotta go... my phone is in the car and I'm pretty sure they already tracked it... so either they already here or they still looking for us." I said as I began to walk out the door.

As soon as I stepped outside a shot was fired and grazed my hair as it fell to the ground.

"Johnny get back in the house." I was snatched by hoodie and fell to the floor. "We gotta get the fuck outta here." lyric told me pulling me up by hand.

"We need answers before we go" Tj yelled going up the steps. I followed him up the steps into the office to see what was in there. "Look for a blue and black bag and a green binder that has all of our information inside. If the police comes in I don't want my information in here to get into deeper shit."

As everyone was searching through the house I noticed Lyric just standing in the door way looking at all of us. From the look on her face she knew everything we didn't and I just hope that she wasn't keeping any secrets from me. Last secret she kept from me was about Adonis and King getting into the drug business and starting their own. They started from nothing and at one point they were trying to compete against their dad but Lyric had shut them down completely and ended a life in the process.

"Lyric... what is it that you're not telling us? that you're not telling me? " I asked as I stopped searching and everybody looked at us.

"It's not here... It's at the house... my house... with everything else yall are probably looking for." she said staring off into space.

"Where at in the house?" tj asked growing frustrated.

"The office... that's why no one was allowed to go inside of that room... everything is in there."

"How did our stuff get there if our lawyer was supposed to have it in the first place?" Damaree said yelling at her.

"Were married... you think that my dad wouldn't know everything about you before he went through with such a plan. He was crazy not stupid" she spat back at him with a look of disgust on her face. I can honestly say this is the first time I ever been this worried about her.