Ignore (Old Announcement)

Hi guys, I am still alive (but barely holding up). I have been inactive to all of my stories for over a month now, but there is a reason. I have a lot on my plate at this moment and unfortunately, writing must be sacrificed for now. I have my final year project submission on the 31st of May, which includes 9 interviews, analysis and 8000 words in an essay (piece of cake, right?)
And tomorrow I am giving a speech at my university, which I only had 24 hours to prepare for, but your girl has fire in her belly, and she would never say no to a challenge like that, so tomorrow morning I am giving that speech. 
I also have 2 assignments to deliver, one tomorrow and one a week from today, as well as my exams that start on the 3rd of June (3 days to prepare for the course between Dissertation submission and exam date), so until the 21st of June, I will not be able to write anything. It pains me having to put a pause, but for now, this is the only solution. 
However, this is not the end. I can promise that I have many ideas of mine as well as the requests you've sent me (and several AUs which will be more than 10k words long). So please, bear with me on this hard period. 

Thank you for reading this far. 
Lots of love to everyone out there,
Anna 🌹