12

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

I WAKE UP IN PIRATES COVE PANTING LIKE A DOG, I put my hand on my head and feel stitches running across it, Jeez was the gash really that bad, I stand up and poke my head out of the curtains.

"Can I go see the lass yet?" Foxy says angrily, tapping the table with his long fingers.

"I don't know if she'll be awake yet," Chica says as I begin to feel lightheaded and start swaying as I walk out of the cove.

"I'm fine," I say grasping my forehead, Foxy's head peeps up at me and he smiles.

I walk down the stairs slowly but still manage to trip and fall flat on my face.

"Gee, are you okay?" Bonnie asks with a giggle laying under his tone.

"Yeah, I'm good!" I say laying on the floor putting a thumb up.

I stand back up from the small 'accident' and walk towards the gang.

"Can someone go get Goldy?" Freddy asks everyone.

"Why can't you do it, bear?" Bonnie says snarkily.

"Cause I'm can't be bothered and I'm lazy" He flatly says.

"Well, we all know that but..."

"Go. And. Get. Him." He says clapping at the syllables.

Bonnie sighs whilst getting out of his chair slowly and heads toward Goldy's hideout, dragging his feet as he goes.

"What's his deal?" I ask as I sit in the seat where he is sitting.

"Who knows?" Foxy says getting up to sit on the table behind me, resting his hands on my shoulders. I rest one foot on the chair I'm sitting on and one on the floor.

There was an awkward silence as Bonnie walks back in with Goldy and stands still as Goldy steals the last seat.

"Well— this is a great seating arrangement you guys got here," He says sarcastically and sits on the table opposite Foxy and me.

"Oh my god— please shut up." I copy his tone as he then looks at me and winks, I turn away giving him the side-eye, I feel Foxy looking at Bonnie angrily as Chica catches on to it and says.

"Pizza! must have pizza, and... Erin's coming with me!" She grabs me by the wrist and drags me out to the kitchen. She shuts the door behind us.

"Don't you think Bonnies got a little thing for you!" She says excitedly.

"Uhm— well? I don't know?"

"Well— I certainly think he does!" I look at her with a devilish look in my eyes and sit down on the counter.

Freddy suddenly bursts through the door making me jump, he sits down opposite me as the others walk in.

Foxy sits down next to me as my phone rings, it's Tracy.

"I need to... go take this, brb," I say leaving the room, putting the phone up to my ear

"Hello!" I say cheerily.

"Hey! Carrie told me you could sing, is that correct?"

"Uh— I don't know, I guess!"

"I want you— to perform in the morning for some kids birthday party!"

"Why can't Freddy do it, wasn't he designed for this?" I ask her confused.

"This kid is scared of robots—"

"Then why do they want their party at Freddy's?"

"Erin, I don't know, I didn't ask! Now stop being stubborn and answer the damn question."

"I mean— I guess."

"Thank you so much! Have fun tonight bye-bye!" she hangs up on me

"What was that about?" Foxy asks me suspiciously as he walks into the room with me.

"I'm performing on stage tomorrow," I say calmly.

"Wait, since when could you can sing?"

"Everyone can sing— it's just a matter of if you're good at it or not."

"Well, are you good?" He asks me.

"I'm mean... my mum always said I was," I say cheerfully to him.

"Wow— Okay, can't wait to see that!" He says and walks off laughing.

"idiot..."