05

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

I WALK OUT OF THE PIZZERIA DORR AND DON'T LOOK BACK, although I could feel Carrie's presence beside me, I turn to her and smile.

"Hey!" I say politely.

"Hey Erin," She answers back. "I guess I'll see you again tonight?" She asks emotionlessly and I nod.

"Yeah, but I just have to ask are you also waitressing?" I ask her she nods.

"Yeah, why?" She reply's confused.

"Oh good! that means I have at least someone I know!" I say to her relived.

"Nice—" She says not sounding very convincing.

"What time does it start?" I ask.

"8 am." She yawns and goes to walk over to her car.

"Thanks, see you later!" I say and start walking down the sidewalk.

"Bye." She waves and hops in her car.

•••

I get back to my house and realise my dad's cars not home

"Hello!" I shout into the house and Immediately regret it cause if he was home he would find me and hurt me.

I go upstairs and grab my headache glasses and run back down stairs and grab my cold drink from the fridge and dump it all on the side.

I look in the cupboard under the stairs and look for a bag I grab the smallest bag there is and it's the tiny black bag with stars on it.

I pack everything into it and walk upstairs into my room

My thoughts invade my mind, my dad made my favourite animatronics wanna kill people when I wasn't around, he designed them, he blamed me for mum's death because I was born.

I punch the door to my dad's room and it dents, I cover my mouth with my hands,

"Fuck! He's actually gonna kill me!" I say terrified for my life as I hear the front door open and run into my room and lock the door.

"Hello!" He yells up the stairs. "Y/N! Is that you!" He goes on and starts running up the stairs.

I panicked and look to my window that is still wide open.

I climb out fast and my foot slips off the window sill and I fall off the tree and hit the ground.

I get up feeling really light headed but still storm through the pain I stand up and ran inside the front door and quickly grab my stuff from the counter.

As I grab my stuff I can hear him banging on my back room door.

I run for my life out of my door and to my other friends house who lived closer.

We weren't as friendly as me and Zara were, Her name was Aaliyah I've known her since 1st grade.

When I get to her house I start hammering on her door crying my eyes out.

"Aaliyah! Jaime! Oscar let me in please!" I scream and hear someone running downstairs

They open the door and take me into there arms, I looked up and to see Aaliyah's mum - Jaime - had me in her arms

"Is it your dad sweetie!" She asks kindly, I nod while still crying.

"what time is it, I have to go to work at 8:00!" I say scared of dad and scared that i'm going to get fired

"It's okay honey, it's only 7:30." She says with a calming voice.

"Can I maybe stay here for a few days? I'm to scared to go home!" I also don't feel like being killed.

"Honey, you say as long as it takes to feel better!" I look up and smile.

"Thank you," I say quietly.

Aaliyah and Oscar came running down the stairs

"Oh my gosh, Erin!" She runs over and hugs me as her mum lets me go.

I stare at Oscar over Aaliyah's shoulder.

"Uh— I'm gonna go back upstairs" Oscar says and points behind him and runs upstairs.

•••

It was 7:50 and I figured I should probably head off to work.

"I gotta go to work." I say to Aaliyah.

"Ok, have fun with your Fox friend!" She teases.

"I will!" I giggle at her.

I explained the whole story about what happened yesterday night to her, to my surprise she found it pretty cool and told me not to worry about it being embarrassing.

I get up from sitting in her bed and trot down the stairs and see Jaime.

"See you, Jaime!" I say waving.

"You're leaving already, I was just whipping up some breakfast?" She asks sadly.

"Yeah, I've got to go to work but I'll be back later today." I say to her, she smiles.

"Okay sweetie, have fun!" She says and I just smile and leave through the front door.

I decide to walk all the way back home sneakily just to grab my car.

I get in my car and turn the stereo on, I flick through the stations but nothing good is on so I put in a CD.

I put in the album 'Sweetener' by Ariana Grande and out on the song Successful.

I start vibing to the song playing through the speakers in the car.

"It feels so good to be so young and have this fun and be successful, I'm so successful..."