11

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

I WAKE UP IN MY OWN BED IN MY OWN HOME IN MY OWN 13-YEAR-OLD BODY.

"What the fuck!" I say in my subconscious as I stand up and walk out to the lounge and to the kitchen area of my house to see my mum making breakfast.

"Mum?" I say happily to her, she turns her head to face me.

"Hey Eri! guess what, honey?" She says excitedly.

"What?"

"Your dads gone on a business trip!" She starts jumping around the kitchen.

She was always so full of joy, even when times were rough, i guess it just got to hard to cover up her sorrow in the end.

"Oh my god yes! Can we go out somewhere? Please."

"Of course we can, what ever you want to do." She says then covers my eyes, when she removed them we were at a coffee shop.

"How did you— You know what, never mind." I say confused but still grinning like an idiot.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" She waits patiently for me to speak up with her chin resting peacefully in the palm of her hand.

She was always so gracefully down always looked beautiful, even when she had just woken up, i can't believe that she's actually gone...

"You're dead though!" I say to her, teary eyed.

"I know— you passed out Eri, I'm only in your dream. Although it's lovely to see you again honey, you've grow into such a beautiful woman. It's good that you didn't forget about me!" She blushes, hiding her face in her sleeves, I get a warm feeling in my heart.

"Of course i didn't mum— I love you so much..." I whisper a tear running down my cold cheek, mum slowly wipes it up.

"I love you, Eri. So so much!" she whispers back to me placing both of her hands upon my cheeks.

"I love you so much, mum!" I touch one of her hands that lay upon my clammy cheek as her hand slowly starts to fade away like pixels.

"It's time for you to go, hun, Your friends are waiting for you." she mumbles to me but i heard it as clear as day.

"Wait, No! I wanna stay here! With you!" Tears start streaming down my face faster than they have ever before.

"Goodbye Eri, keep on going— for me, please..." She fully disappears this time, I start crying so much that I'm surprised my eyeballs didn't fly out of my head.

I look around the empty coffee shop hyperventilating and panicking, clenching my fists, my nails digging into my sweaty palms.

"mum!"