03

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

I SIT ON THE GROUND WITH MY EYES BOLTED SHUT, realising I could've just walked home and gotten my car but I chose not to, what an idiot, I had nothing on me but a phone.

I open my eyes to see a Lady with blond hair standing right in front of me with two girls by her side but slightly behind, one of them had black hair in a ponytail and a septum piercing, she didn't look very happy, the other had long light brown hair with bangs.

"Hello?" she says to me waving her hand in front of my face. "Who are you? Are you okay?" She asks me all at once.

"I'm Erin... and yeah I just came a little early..." I yawn.

"Uh, yeah you did! The restaurant opens at 8." Bangs says.

"No I- I applied for the job of the security guard?" I say and the blond-haired girl looks at the girls beside her.

"Well, why didn't you say so?" She puts her hand out to help me up, I grab it stand up and brush myself off. "Come on in, you must be freezing!" She unlocks the door.

"I'm not that cold actually!" I say surprised.

"This job'll give you the shivers..." Curly says to me. "Unless you're suicidal," Bangs elbows Curly, Blondy rolls her eyes at them and lets us in and we walk to the middle of the room and sit on the tables.

"Okay, what's your name again?" Blondy looks at me.

"Uh... Erin." I say to her and she writes my name on two forms and hands them to me. "You'll need to sign this!"

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Application Slip

Name: Erin Afton
Age: 18
Address: 45 Brookside Drive
Phone Number: ***********
Backup Phone Number:

I look at this part wondering what I should put down, I can put the house phone because other than my dad I'm the only one who lives there and Andi doesn't even know I have a job.

"Do I need to put a backup number?" I ask Blondy.

"Yeah, just put a friend or relative just in case of..." She pauses in her tracks. "An incident."

I write down Andi's phone number and hand the forms back to Blondy.

"Okay! Now that you're an official part of our family we can introduce ourselves." Blondy says happily. "I'm Tracy, This is Carrie," She points to the girl with the bangs. "And this is Lacie." She points to Curly. "They're going to be helping you tonight since they've worked the night shift before!"

Tracy looks down at the forms and her eyes light up.

"Oh, You're William Afton's daughter!" She says excitedly.

"Huh?" They look at me shocked.

"William. Afton." Tracy says with gaps between her words.

"Yeah, and?" I say to her.

"He made the animatronics!" Lacie says to me, I look at them in shock.

"I-I didn't know that!" They look at each other then back to me.

"Well the more you know, anyways I'm off girls! Don't get killed by Growly, Bucky, Clucky and Hook!" She chuckles as she leaves the door. "See you later!"

"Growly, Bucky, Clucky and Hook?" I ask them.

"Yeah, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy!" Carrie says pointing to them standing on the stage, I didn't even realise they were there.

We walk down to the office and there are three spiny chairs so we spent a while spinning on them and having a discussion when a phone starts ringing, I jump at it a little.

"Chill, it's only phone guy!" Carrie says and puts the phone on speaker.

"Hello... Hello... Hello, well if your hearing this chances are you've made a really bad career choice!" He says, I nod to the phone.

"We had to hear this on our first nights too," Lacie says sounding fed up. "It tells us when the night starts."

"Can't you just look at the clock?" I ask them.

"Yeah but the clocks here are normally wrong..." Carrie says. "And you don't wanna be dying on your first night."

After the Phone guy finally shut up we look through the cameras and do what's classed as a 'normal night shift'.

Normal to me is patrolling the place by walking around, not patrolling the place by watching animatronics - that could potentially kill you - walk around.

•••

We look at the pirate's cove camera and Foxy's curtain is open, the sign says 'IT'S ME' in all capitals.

"Oh my god, Lacie, shut this door!" Carrie yells in fear for her life, Lacie looks at me.

"Make Erin do it! I'm over here!" She argues.

I'm equally as scared as they so I don't know what the fuss is! It's a do or die situation!

I walk over scared for my life to the door of the office and go to press the door button but before I can reach it and I'm dragged from the office and are now pushed up on a wall, I hear Carrie scream and Lacie mumble she's definitely dead.

"Get off of me!" I struggle from his grasp but he's a robot so he's obviously stronger than I am.

"Lass?" He says confused

"Are you gonna kill me?" I ask him.

"Depends? Is your name Erin?" He asks me.

"Yes." I say to him confused

"We might have actually found the Lass!" He mumbles to himself, I look him in the eyes, I could see his golden eyes shining in the dark.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Never mind, we're going, come with me!" He grabs my hand and runs me to the dining room.

"Oh my god! My legs don't move that fast!" I shout to him.

"Oh sorry, wanna take your time?" I nod.

"Can you let go of my hand too, it's kinda weird," I say to him and he turns to me.

"You can't be my, Lass." He moves closer to my face.

"No trust me, I'm definitely your 'Lass'." I say mocking him.

"Okay," He says with his hands on his hips. "What did I give you last time I saw you?"

"Hook necklace, look!" I untuck it from my shirt and show him. "See, I am your, Lass." I say smugly.

He looks me up and down then nods at me.

"You definitely are," He grabs my hand again.

"Hey! What'd I say about that?" I say to him.

"Okay, the real, Lass would let me hold her hand!" He says to me.

"Well maybe the 'real lass' grew up? Ever heard of adults?" I say to him and he looks at me confused.

"Is that the really tall children?" He asks me.

"Ah yes, the 'really tall children'." I answer back sarcastically.

"Score! Come on, Lassie, the others wanna to see ya!" He says excitedly and we walk to the dinning room.

"wait! i- nevermind..."