𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 12 •

"What do you mean they're both is taken away?!" Hoseok asking angrily now.

"Ken, you're with them all the time right? How can this be happening??" Namjoon turn to probe.

Ken eased down onto the sofa and looking down while they're all standing; his empty gaze was proof of his lost thoughts. None. No response from Ken.

"You have some explanation to do Ken. How did this happen?!"  Yoongi yelled and snap Ken out of his trance which he immediately look up and turned to face grumpy Yoongi who is folding his arms across his chest and Jin already glaring at him "W-what?"  Ken said looking confuse.

The family expecting an answer but they are not actually prepared to have their lives rocked by what they may find out.

Flashback ~

The drive to the clinic was silent and awkward because Jungkook egoism was ignoring Taehyung, but Taehyung tried to ease the tension, "Th- thank you Jungkook for accompanying me to the clinic."  Taehyung said almost like whispering.

"Its alright. Because.. you're my friend" the younger replied as he looked out the windows, Ken face was stamped with annoyance as he deliberately speeding down the road.

Friend? Though Taehyung. I guess that is the most reassuring thing I know, knowing that if all hell breaks loose, the world falls apart and I have no one, I’ll have you, Kookie, my friend. And that is all I need.

As the three head out from their red SUV, Jungkook catches up to Taehyung who went ahead first and he tells him, "Tae, nervous? don't be, no matter what happens you have me, uh, I mean you have all of us with you."  😬

Suddenly out of nowhere a black van speeds in, it's tyres screeching into the empty parking lots and stop directly next to them. Gang members with mask jumped out from the van, blocking their paths to the clinic and lunged forward to the trio.

Jungkook quickly push Taehyung to his back covering him while Taehyung screaming out for Ken but Ken was already on the floor struggling because the big fat guy repeatedly stomped onto him;

"N- no don't come near us! Ken-hyung!! H- help us please!" Jungkook shouted, and in a flash they were separated. Taehyung and Jungkook was drag away by the strong muscular men and they both are knocked unconscious before they could even react to anything.

Ken who tried to make his way to the poor boys, but he was pulled by the neck and pinned to the wall. He felt warm blood trickling from his left side of his scalp and he watched a motion of strong fist reached for his face and he squeezed his eyes shut, getting ready for the punch.

End of flashbacks ~

Hours BEFORE #TaeKook got kidnapped ???

Sample processing takes approximately weeks to process and everyone has been spending their time with Taehyung.

The boy was already over the moon to have five older hyungs and another brother same age as him and he shared that he did not have an especially happy childhood and to have gained a new family has been “really special” and that he felt valued.

But to speak in truthful way and the fact that every night, Taehyung cried a bucket alone and no one knew that his jokes were a shield, it was a wall that came up automatically so that they can't see any emotional pain in his eyes. 😪

They didn't see that his jokes were a cry of help as the boy just kept making jokes after jokes and everyone were even surprised the sudden excess in his energy as he kept cracking more and more. They thought Taehyung was genuinely happy about it.