𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 9 •

Taehyung POV's

I woke up feeling pain throughout my body. Somebody change me into oversized cute yellow color pyjamas. My injured elbows are nicely bandaged too.

I fiddled with my fingers before I snuck out of the room ever so quietly, trying not to make a sound. I sat at the corner of the stairs and heard their conversations and mentioning my name too, it filled with mixed emotion, angry, sad or anything.

I heard one of them say I am probably their little brother and then another say, I am not, another voices heard they say I may be related to a criminal. What am I? And letters? I have yet to read and yet they already found out about it before me. Who are they? Those people downstairs in living room, my hyungs.. that many?! I don't even know who they are yet. I'm just here because of the address written on the front of enveloped.

At the end, the blonde haired man say to leave the matter be. Ahh, aching in my heart, I need answers like right now but somehow I kept it still and so I went back to the room and lay back down on the bed. My eyes fluttered shut.

I'm not sure what I should be doing when tomorrow comes but I didn't care, for in that moment, I felt safe just by being in this room.

Jungkook POV's
(Time skip to TWO months later)

Two months pass, Jin-hyung already said, when the right time comes, we will talk about it and so no one will mentioned about the reason Taehyung's stay here, what's his next plans are and no one will raise a questions about the letters and since then everyone treats him in such a kind and gentle way during his stay here.

Speaking of him, he came down from Jimin's room wearing oversized blue elmo t-shirt and sat at the corner of the couch where everyone is here settling down ready for a short meeting.

There is a simple mission to settle in the noon. Our informant receive a message that Pentagon are handling important documents and it will be passing down to Jin-hyung and so Ken decided Jimin-hyung & I are going to collect the sensitive confidential* documents from location A to location B.

Since the others are keeping tab on other projects, Ken thought Taehyung should be part of it by just looking out for us from the other side. Surprisingly, Jin-hyung agreed to it and Taehyung just sat there looking confused, he just nodded and abide to their instructions. I wonder why didn't he speak anything since he knew nothing at all about this kind of mission we're handling?

Noon comes ~

Jimin, myself and team already standby at our designated location, from point A and now to point B. Taehyung at the opposite, just across the road awaiting to act in accordance.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a fast car coming down the road, it looks like moving slow at first before the sound of engine became louder and closer, birds flew off from a nearby fence. I saw two sports cars was moving directly towards me and Jimin.

I heard someone shouting calling my name but I ignored it and run towards Jimin and before I could reach to my Jimin someone actually push me hard from behind. That cause me to fell at the road pavement hitting my head first and everything goes dark.

No one's POV (Hospital)

Ken:
"What have you done kid?! You should have just stayed and not making a move!" (Ken said in angry tone) 😡