𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 8 •

Recap

"Huh? it- it's you?!" Jungkook spoke, looking surprised 😲 he is familiar with the sadness of the boy eyes except now that it didn't belong there

But before he could reach out to that shagged looking boy, the boy suddenly collapsed to the ground...

Jimin was the first to came forward, he swiftly pick up the boy in bridal style and brings him straight to his room but not before he asked Jungkook to bring along a First Aid kit.

He gently laid the unconscious boy on his bed and made sure the pale boy was comfortably settled and when Jungkook pass him the kit, he immediately attend to the boy bleeding wound.
He does not know who this stranger is, but he felt his heart thumping while he was cleaning and wipe off the dried blood from the boy's elbow.

"Taehyung.."  Jungkook murmured softly as he stares at his face for like a good seven minutes, "I'll be right back! I'm going to tell Jin-hyung that you're the person!" He dash off downstairs leaving Jimin unaware of what he is talking about.

Once Jimin done bandaging the boy hand he carefully tried to turn him to the side, to take off and change his soil hoodie into a new clean chimmy pyjamas, it was then when an envelope slipped out from the hoodie and drop to the floor. Jimin painstakingly picked up the crumpled looking enveloped and curiously open to read it.

Staring back at the boy, he was now keenly aware of his features: his nose was the same shape as Jungkook. The resemblance between the two of them was strong; Looking back at the letter that he has done reading and feeling hesitant to tell his elders or not.

Everyone were waiting at the living room except for Jimin and Jungkook. The prayers for appa is halted. They're watching each other, just waiting for the other to make their move or to speak something as Jin is still processing of what Yoongi and Namjoon had mentioned,

Yoongi:
"That's.. that the boy. Because of that boy, Jungkook being rude to me"  he scoffed.

Namjoon:
"Wait.. You mean you both already met that weird boy?"

Yoongi:
"Weird? Kookie is the one being weirdo. He actually mads at me after I drag him out when we left that boy"

"Joonie, you've encounter him before too?" Ken interrupts their conversations while slowly slides himself sitting nearer next to Jin.

Namjoon:
"Yah! I spot him sitting on the dirty floor at our abandoned warehouse. He run off when I approach him but he fell though so I'm able to caught him. Funny thing is, he mention that he was told to go there and look for the people who stays there?"

Jin thought he's dreaming, Hoseok is confused as hell but he couldn't help thinking of the conversation happening, why were they so tensed about that stranger boy in Jimin's room?

Suddenly Jungkook running down the stairs, "Jin-hyung!" he ran towards Jin sitting who stood up immediately. Jungkook took a deep breath and continued, "He's Taehyung! The boy that we're looking for that day at hospital, he's the one!"

😲

Seokjin's POV

I rubbed my head and in process ruffled the mess of my blonde hair. We're all on a couch. Yoongi and Namjoon mentioned that they have met that boy before and I am still trying to process what had happened in the last few seconds.