"Mikasa! Oh, Eren this is Mikasa, she's my cousin," Levi introduced.

"Hello." Mikasa said flatly. Instead of looking at the person she was introduced, she focused on her cousin.

"Hi," Eren offered awkwardly.

"Levi?"

"Yeah?" He perked up but deep inside he knew what's coming.

"Can we talk for a sec?"

"Sure." Levi stood. "I'll be back." He said to the Alpha before following his cousin to the back.

When he shut the door behind him, Levi glared at raven girl. "I know so, shut up."

"Hmmmm."

"What do you want?!"

"Nothing, its nice to see you this way." Mikasa smiled but, of course, Levi barely see it. Though, he simply knew from the other raven's tone and light scent.

Levi envied Mikasa so much. Another thing was that she doesn't have any complications on her vision but because she was born as an Alpha. And Alphas were fast healers. When Levi was young he hated her for being an Alpha and he tried to act and be like one, hoping that his genses would switch. Unfortunately, it never happened, he remained an Omega but he still hardly wore dressess. Until a certain brunette stumbled in their farm.

Huffing, Levi just hummed in approval.

"You look good with that top."

"Pfft! Now you are just messing with me."

"Nope, you look really good." Levi felt a soft punch on his shoulder. "And that doctor is hot."

"Don't you dare!" Levi swatted her hand. It was not uncommon to find two Alphas together. "There are plenty of Omegas in town that I have to fucking fight off, please, don't add on my list of problems!"

"Now that's my cousin." Mikasa chuckled. "But. Please, Levi."

"What?" Levi snapped out of frustration.

"Just be yourself. When you're with him." Mikasa took his hand on hers.

Feeling the weight of his cousin hand, Levi exhaled and nodded.

They went back inside with their hands link. Mikasa's not only giving her cousin guidance but also showing her support. She knew Levi all her life, she could literally read him like a book. It's not hard to tell that Levi really liked the washed-up doctor, the little Omega was acting all soft and innocent with his flowly dress and high pitched giggles. Which he was completely NOT. But Mikasa's so thankful that no one in town exposed her cousin. If there's someone, she would not think twice on cutting their lives short.

Levi came back to his table, surprised to smell and hear Connie's and Sasha's voices. They're were casually talking and laughing with Eren, and he could sense that the said Alpha was having a great time.

"I think you can handle from here." Mikasa let go of his hand, patting his head before taking her leave.

"Thanks." Levi whispered.

Then, an up beat music started to play on the jukebox. People started cheering and going to the dance floor. Levi loved the atmosphere, that's why he always visited and eat dinner in the restaurant every monday with his Uncle. He's not a good dancer due to his limited vision but he practiced with Hange this afternoon. Right now, he knew Hange's present at the restaurant but Levi asked her to lay low and let him to handle it. Though they both have hidden signal (which Hange insisted) if something came up.

Suddenly, somebody gently took his hand. Levi almost let out a deadly growl but it died shortly when Eren's familiar scent surrounded him.

"Let's dance?" Eren was already jumping on his heels. Like a child ready to play.

"Sure." Levi giggled, this time he's not acting.

*****

On the far side of the restaurant, one could hardly see the single table that was set a side. There sat a certain blonde Alpha, glaring at the dance floor. Specifically on the cast-away doctor.

"Erwin, what are you doing in the corner?" Armin Arlert asked, this was his spot and everyone knew it, he ate dinner here then he peacefully read his books after while his parents drink wine together. Now, it's a shock to see someone like Erwin Smith to occupy his spot.

"I'm sorry. There's a lot of things on my head right now," Erwin forced a smile.

"Really? If you want to talk about it. I'm here," Armin dragged another stool and sat in front of the huge Alpha.

"Well, what do you think of the 'Doctor' in town?"

"You mean Eren?" Armin gestured on the said Alpha. He's on the dance floor, smiling happily at the awkward raven on his arms.

"Don't you think he's a little bit suspicious?"

"I don't think so?" Armin leaned back on his chair. "Is this about Levi?"

It was not a mystery to Armin that Erwin had brother complex to the said Omega. "Erwin, I know you care for your best friend. But I believe that Levi can handle himself quite perfectly." Armin pointed out. He hated Alphas who new better, like what Erwin was doing now.

"Still, I can't let that bastard ruined Levi. What happens when he's not a real doctor and just giving Levi false hope?"

That one had taken Armin aback. Sure, Eren was a little suspicious but one could smell how genuine the young Alpha was. Armin's not that close to Levi mainly because of the raven's attitude but seeing Levi now, wearing a dress, trying to be soft and innocent was quite adorable. Armin could write a romance book with this.

But first things first. He had to at least inform Levi about his "best friend".

----

edited 02/17/21