"Then why did you do it?" She finally looked at him again, big green eyes glowing with flames of liveliness.

Loki didn't answer at first. He only kept staring at the wall. "You're welcome." He finally pressed out.

They sat like that for a while, not speaking nor looking at each other. Until Loki finally broke the silence. "Tell me your name, peasant. Knowing someone's name holds a certain kind of power, as I unfortunately just came to experience myself."

She frowned, now only thinking about their current situation. "Why are you even here?"

"Most certainly not to be interrogated by someone who would be dead by now if it wasn't for me." He said quietly and his lips pressed into a thin line as he turned to look at her. Almost instantly he regretted saying what he did as he could see her face fall. For whatever reason it pained him to see her build walls around herself and knowing that he was the reason for it.

"I'm sorry." He quickly said, pushing himself to apologize for once in a decade. "If you must know, I am here because you uttered my name while the guards arrested you. Over and over again... Why did you say my name?" His voice sounded almost desperate for an answer.

Her eyes widened at that and her cheeks reddened a little, but it was barely noticeable. "I didn't know what I was doing. The poison... It made my mind go numb. I'm sorry I caused you trouble."

He sighed, his facial expression softening up a bit. He even managed a smile. "It's fine, dear, sooner or later they would've thrown me back in here anyway."

Dear?! Where did that just come from? He rolled his eyes at himself. He seriously needed to get a grip on himself. She probably didn't deserve to live through his ever changing emotional states. So he decided to go the charming way with her, she was nice to him as well after all.

"How about we start over?" He said calmly, getting up and walking over to where she was sitting.

"Hello, my name is Loki of Asgard. Or of Jotunheim. Depends on my mood."

She smirked, but also rose to her feet and hissed at the pain that followed the action. "Hi, my name is Ivy. Nice to meet you."

With a humored frown he took her outstretched hand and shook it.

"So, Ivy it is... You have no inkling who I am, isn't it so?" His smile turned into a slow smirk.

"Oh, I do know quite a bit about you... Obviously you are one of Odin's sons and thus a prince of Asgard. Since you are neither blonde nor packed with muscles, you must be the brother who tried to subjugate Midgard. I've heard a lot about you, but does that mean I know who you are? Highly doubt it..." Ivy rose an eyebrow at him, returning the playful smirk that had now vanished from his face.

Loki was desperate. Could she please just stop becoming more fanciable by the second? He had never met someone who attracted him this much and he had yet to find out whether it was the best thing that had ever happened to him or if it would be the end of him.

"So, Ivy, tell me... What happened after I left you in the gardens that night?" He finally asked, changing the topic and carefully observing her. He would need to keep a close eye on her or he might just give himself away... His own personal riddle.

She let out a long sigh and let herself slide down the wall once more, sitting down and mentioning for Loki to sit as well. For once he obliged without a comment.

Ivy was exhausted, she leaned her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. Yes, Loki was gorgeous and mysterious and dark and for whatever reason she felt strongly drawn to him. Yet, he was a threat to her. Only because she was friendly to him did not mean that on the inside she would just let him in and fall for his looks like any ordinary maid. She was Ivy, strong and independent and she would not let him get to her, not with threats and not with charm. That fact that he had saved her life made her highly uncomfortable, as is most certainly led him to believe that she was weak and in need of rescue. Maybe she should tell him what happened to her after their last encounter.