Chapter Thirteen

Charlie's P.O.V

I feel replaced. Leo and his friends song is now number one on the iTunes chart.

We have been home for three hours now, and all he has said to me is 'pass the nutella'.

What if he decides to leave Bars and Melody? What if he de-friends me? Wait, is de-friends a word? Well it is now. What if him and his friends tour the world singing their song?

I am now in my room searching sloths on Google. Sloths always seem to make me feel better. I would look at the photos on my phone but I can't find them. I think Leo has something to do with it.

"Hey." Speak of the devil.

Leo comes into my room and sits on my bed

"Hi," I reply my eyes not leaving my computer screen

"Are you okay?" What does he think? We have been at my house for three hours now and he has spent the whole time with his new friends, not even talking to me.

"Yep" I murmur, popping the p.

"Good. Question," he says.

"What?"

"Why are you looking up pictures of sloths on the computer?"

"Because SOMEONE deleted all of mine," I snap.

"Take a chill pill man. Preferably an ice cube," Leo replies, crossing his arms.

"Stop talking like those weirdos who you ditched me for," I grumble, clicking on  particularly ugly sloth and setting it as the desktop wallpaper. "That's you," I say to Leo, pointing at it.

"You're not funny. And don't insult my friends, mate."

"WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS MULTIPLE TIMES. I AM NOT YOUR MATE. MATES ARE WHAT ANIMALS HAVE, WHEN THEY LIKE ANOTHER ANIMAL SO MUCH THEY WANT TO MAKE LITTLE BABY ANIMALS WITH IT!" I yell.

"You're so weird, Charlie bruv."

"NO. NO. WE ARE NOT EVEN GONNA GO THERE," I warn.

"OK, sure, mate."

"Yo Leondre bro, watcha doing with this guy?" An annoying voice says. I turn around and see Leo's new friends.

"ARE YOU JOKING? I AM LEAVING. WAIT, THIS IS MY HOUSE. YOU LEAVE. WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN MY HOUSE? GET OUT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME SO I'M JUST GOING TO CALL YOU POOBOY. GET OUT!" I explode, herding the three of them out of my room and out of the house.

"Charlie, mate, you're overreacting," Leo says.

"AARRGGHH!" I scream, and shut the front door in his face. I run straight upstairs and switch on the TV to 90210. I love this show.

"OMG SILVER NO!" I yell, when the phone rings.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?" I yell, and pick up the phone.

"Are you ready, Charlie?" Someone hisses down the phone.

"Woah woah what?" I reply, pausing the telly.

"You and Leo better be prepared," they continue.

"Hey, who is this?"

"You're going to regret those things you did to me, Charlie. Watch your back. Be prepared for an attack of the Bambinos."

And then the line went dead.