Chapter Four

Charlie's P.O.V

I woke early, because I felt a strange weight on the end of my bed. Sitting up, I almost screamed as I saw at the end of my bed no other than xxx_bambino_xxx.

"What the...?" I said.

"You look so peaceful when you sleep," she informed me.

"Get out of my house you weirdo!" I yelled.

"Charlie, I know it is hard for you to understand the feelings you have for me, but can you please calm down as we need to discuss the wedding venue."

"Weirdo! Weirdo! Stalker!" I said, turning on the light. Her face softened.

"I like a man with facial hair," she informed me.

"GET OUT! I HAVE NO FACIAL HAIR!" I screamed. She leapt out of the window just as the door opened.

"Charlie?" It was my mum. "What's all this about facial hair"

"I don't know!" I wailed. She switched the light on and peered at my face.

"Would you like to borrow a razor?" Mum asked.

"I DON'T HAVE FACIAL HAIR!" I screamed again. My dad ran into the room.

"What's all this about facial hair?" He asked. Dad then looked at me. "Charlie are you happy with that thing?"

"What thing?" I looked across the room and saw Leo smirking, eyes still closed.

"Oh. I see," I said, running into the bathroom and looking in the mirror. Sure enough, there was a huge black moustache sprouting from my upper lip. I wet my finger and rubbed the skin, but it didn't budge.

"Charlie, you're going to need to shave that off for school, I hope you realize," my dad said.

"Duck off," I told him. " It's sharpie marker."

Leo's P.O.V

I couldn't help it; I burstout laughing.

"It's not funny, Leondre, you too will have facial hair soon as well," Charlie's dad told me

I carried on laughing, too busy thinking about Charlie's moustache to reply.

"Right boys, back to bed, you need sleep because you are going to school tomorrow." Karen told us, so we agreed and went back to sleep, well Charlie, being the good boy he is, did . I waited until everyone was asleep then I stole all of Charlie's underwear and shoved it down the toilet, and then took his phone, hid all his pictures, and set his background to a picture of an ugly sloth.

 Then I went to bed so I was fully awake to see Charlie's reaction.

My alarm went off, it was 7 AM. I hopped off my bed to wake up Charlie.

"Charlie, wake up. We need to get ready," I said trying to hold in my laugh, but I failed and let out a little snigger.

"Leo what have you done?" He grumbled giving me a glare

"Look who's grumbling and I haven't done anything." I replied

"I don't believe you." He said giving me another glare.

"Ok." 

I walked over to my bag and pulled out my school uniform.

Charlie walked into the bathroom and I sat on my camp bed waiting for the scream and there it was.

"LEEOO!!!!"