Chapter Ten

Leo's P.O.V

The four of us are lying on Charlie's bedroom floor watching Wild Child, well the girls are. Me and Charlie are on our phones.

I got bored, lifted Charlie's duvet to my face, and sniffed it. "Charlie?"

"Yes, Leo?" He replied.

"I have just discovered that our duvets smell the same. That is probably why we are best friends," I stated.

"Um... Okay then."

We watched half the film when I got up.

"I'm getting a drink," I say, standing up.

"Leo, mind out for the..." Charlie began to say, but it was too late. The television came crashing down off the stand and landed with a colossal thud on the floor.

"Television wire," he finishes.

"Oops," I say. "Look, maybe it isn't that bad."

I pick up the TV and see three large cracks across the screen, and a huge dent in the side.

"Ducking heck, Leo. That cost a fortune. You're paying," Charlie fumes.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, look, um, I bet it'll superglue back together, look," I say helpfully, picking a tube of glue from Charlie's desk and smearing it over the screen. To say in the least, it doesn't help. Glue oozes from the cracks and the TV starts to make a pretty strange noise.

"Stop, Leo. Let's just go to bed," Charlie says, and we all get into our beds. The girls fall asleep after a few minutes.

~The next morning~

I hop onto Charlie's bed and start jumping up and down and shouting "CHARLIE WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP-"

"Okay, okay I will" he grumbles, as he gets out of his bed.

"Are the girls up yet?"

"Yeah the are downstairs eating breakfast" I reply

"Okay."

We walk down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Morning" Charlie's says putting some bread in the toaster.

"You're finally up then?" Lauren asks

"What do you mean finally?"

"it's 11:30" Lara tells him

"Ooops" Charlie says as his toast pops out of the toaster. He spreads some Nutella on it and puts it on a plate, sitting at the table

Charlie's P.O.V

"What are we doing today?" I ask

"Getting you a new TV, so get dressed we are leaving in half and hour. Blair is driving us with DAN THE TURTLE MAN!" Leo shouts.

"Leo, how are you such a morning person?"

"I don't know I just love life!" He replies ,prancing round the kitchen.

"Um okay... I am going to get dressed brb."

I walk I to my room quickly get dressed, grab my phone and walk down stairs to see, Leo sitting on the sofa with nutella what a surprise and Lauren and Lara were watching friends.

"You ready to go?" I ask

"Yep, Your mum gave us money for the TV and she said we could buy some DVDS with any left over money."

"Okay let's go Blair is waiting outside."

"Okay."

We all walk outside and into Blair's car.